Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Meatloaf. The Band/Group.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Er, it’s Meat Loaf.

And he’s a person, not a band, or group.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Saw him about the time of Bat out of Hell at the Brighton Centre I think. Pretty good concert I seem to remember

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
I went to see him in Vegas about a decade ago.

He was terrible, stone drunk and couldn't sing a note.

He was booed off.

He has had a lot of voice problems and his last album was really not very good. I saw him at the Brighton Centre back in the mid 1980s and he was very good/great entertainment.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
I went to see him in Vegas about a decade ago.

He was terrible, stone drunk and couldn't sing a note.

He was booed off.

Saw him at Wembley stadium about 15 years ago, was rubbish and got booed of the stage then, probably the worst live artist I’ve seen

Trevor

In my Fifties, still know nothing
NSC Patreon
Dec 16, 2012
Milton Keynes
Saw him at the Brighton Centre on my 18th birthday. so that would be 1985 - I think he's recently released DeadRinger. Very good - I accept he was "of his time" though

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth
i saw meatloaf many years ago,, probably the 80's amazing performer... had the audience eating out of his hands... saw the show as a birthday present last year blooo*y amazing... you cannot compare the 2 in my opinion. The show actually try to emulate the videos of the songs. The scene for Dead Ringer for love... the lead singer was dressed like Cher.. long high heeled boots and all. it was brilliant. I you get a chance the show about the kinks is also worth watching.. brilliant singing and dancing. It was at the theater Royal last year think it was called sunny afternoon...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Bargain basement Springsteen.

Blimey that reminds me how Springsteen was touted as the new Dylan when he burst on the scene. Can’t see Dylan in Springsteen or Springsteen in Meatloaf personally :shrug:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here