Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] REMF Quiz Night 2019

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
The ninth annual Robert Eaton Memorial Fund Quiz Night takes place on Friday 15th March 2019 in the Mayo Wynne Baxter Lounge (that's the big one in the West Stand) at the Amex Stadium.

Teams of up to six are welcome, and it's a fiver per person. There will be a raffle, which [MENTION=268]Superphil[/MENTION] and [MENTION=46]Lush[/MENTION] always win, and all proceeds go to REMF. Quiz starts at 7.30pm, with the doors open at 6.30pm. The bars will be open, serving the usual beers, wines and pies, and there is free parking at the stadium.

If you would like to book a team or for more info, please email alan.wares@ntlworld.com

See you there?

REMF Quiz Poster 2019.jpg

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
Would be great if you could let us know if you're coming - please and thank you. :)

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Two teams here. Email sent 2 weeks ago.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Yep, will be there tonight Big Al. I hope to hear some supertramp being played at some time.

Team of 5 of us...we hope not to emulate towns season and at least try to compete with the professional quizzes on here lol

I predict 7th...

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Looking forward to it. Not saying it's a while since I've been to this, but the last time I won a signed Kuipers shirt in the raffle.....

.....which I may actually wear tonight just for the hell of it.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Put me down for a team of 6 please Big Al

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here