Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Tomori

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I like him too and would be happy to see him back, but not for 15m. 5m and I'd be thrilled, but 15?

5 million... damn you want something for nothing.

I think if he actually came up for sale it may end up being more than 15..

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Almost cost Chelsea the game last night got his keeper to thank.

Mistakes happen to young players, especially defenders. In a few years time will be one of the finest defenders in Europe

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Dunk must have not impressed Southgate in training. Ludicrous he is behind Keane and Mings. Tomori is probably the future and there might be a need to cap him before Nigeria do, but again he is not on Dunk's level yet.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Dunk must have not impressed Southgate in training. Ludicrous he is behind Keane and Mings. Tomori is probably the future and there might be a need to cap him before Nigeria do, but again he is not on Dunk's level yet.
Have to agree especially the way we play now don’t rate Southgate as a manger didn’t have a clue against Croatia never changed to protect what he had Croatia ran the middle of the park second half.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Was a very underrated part of our promotion push that season when Duffy(?) went down for a few games and he and Uwe had to partner and provide back up to Dunk.

I thought he was a liability in his first home game and at home to Newcastle at stand in left back, and I did not rate him much. On the other hand, Webster I do rate.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I honestly think that Ben White is playing as well as any of the centrebacks currently in our squad. He has been magificent for Leeds all season, and had another great game against West Brom the other evening.

I'd love to see him lining up for us next season.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I honestly think that Ben White is playing as well as any of the centrebacks currently in our squad. He has been magificent for Leeds all season, and had another great game against West Brom the other evening.

I'd love to see him lining up for us next season.

IF the mighty Leeds get promoted I imagine there is a very good chance that he’ll want to stay with them. If the price is right I doubt we’d stand in his way especially if he prefers to stay at Leeds. Why wouldn’t he?

Hugh Jorgan

Jul 30, 2008
Brighton
IF the mighty Leeds get promoted I imagine there is a very good chance that he’ll want to stay with them. If the price is right I doubt we’d stand in his way especially if he prefers to stay at Leeds. Why wouldn’t he?

Leeds would need very deep pockets to buy a 22 year old English centre half, especially if he ends up as one of the best Championship players this season.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
One thing does spring to mind is how he makes the England squad after 7 games or whatever it is in the Premier. Same with the Palace full back and so so many others. It’s what team you play for not how you’re playing. It happens too often.

Ok I’m still smarting from Ward not making the Luxembourg game in 1977.
I’m like that.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Gone to AC Milan on loan until the end of the season.

Bit of a coincidence given the name of the OP of this thread...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here