Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Jahanbakhsh

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Just been substituted after an hour's play in Iran vs Iraq, 0-0 currently. Apparently missed a good chance in the first half. Still as far as I can see he was just pulled off 'cos he'd had his first hour playing since injury, not because he was injured.

streaming at https://alllivestreamz.site/2019/01/16/iran-vs-iraq-live-soccer/ if you still want to watch it

Just scored for Iran

Eh? he has either scored or been substituted? Am I missing something here?

About 4 days! :thumbsup:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Scored. Great goal against some poor defending

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Four days, mate.

Heavy session on Friday night? ???

In fairness I often make the same mistake. I just read the posts and never check the right-hand column. (I think I've even replied to one that was two years old!). I appreciate people don't want to clutter up the board with duplicate threads, but sometimes a new fresh thread is better..

EDIT: Ha! I was just about to make a post on the 'Match of the Day' thread berating the morons who were going on about Liverpool! Lucky I checked!

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
It’s frustrating to lose Matt Ryan but the Asian Cup could not have come at a better time for Jahanbakhsh. Should come back match fit and full of confidence. Will be like a new signing

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
In fairness I often make the same mistake. I just read the posts and never check the right-hand column. (I think I've even replied to one that was two years old!). I appreciate people don't want to clutter up the board with duplicate threads, but sometimes a new fresh thread is better..

EDIT: Ha! I was just about to make a post on the 'Match of the Day' thread berating the morons who were going on about Liverpool! Lucky I checked!

:lolol: In the interest of admitting flagrant hypocrisy, I regularly thumbs up posts from years ago in a bounced thread, not realising. That is no reason at all to not miss an opportunity to have a cheap shot for low comedy purposes, of course :rolleyes::wave:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here