Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Seen on Facebook, season ticket found

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Why the f**k would you do this? The card has the club's name in big letters... Just return they card to them, pretty obvious they can trace and have the details to contact the owner. Why post on Facebook?

Tell Pippa she is a moron.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Why the f**k would you do this? The card has the club's name in big letters... Just return they card to them, pretty obvious they can trace and have the details to contact the owner. Why post on Facebook?

Don't be such a curmugeon, she's 20 miles from the Amex so tried Facebook first, is that so wrong, trying to help ? Would you rather she chucked it in the bin ?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

Yeah she should drive to the Amex straightaway or grab an envelope and buy a stamp and post it before the last post goes today, seriously what is the harm really, the owner might live a few doors away and really appreciate not having to either make a special trip or queuing up before the next home game, some people are just grumpy for the sake of it

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

Bit harsh.
Pippa sounds like a very honest person. Hopefully Darren can get his season ticket back locally from her.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

I disagree.

My son lost his Albion s/t and through Facebook we got it back before we even knew it was lost! Someone found it outside the Amex and put it on a Brighton Facebook community page, then someone we knew saw that and contacted us. Very kind of the finder and greatly appreciated.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I'm kinda with the OP on this.

My Facebook is regularly filled with "found this necklace at Tesco in Shoreham on the floor. Please help return to it's rightful owner. Share far and wide, tell me what the photo is to get it back to the right person".

No. Hand it in to lost property and stop trying to get likes and shares to show what a good ****ing Samaritan you are.

A ST has a full name on it along with fan number. Just contact the club and send it back if needed. A stamp costs next to nothing. It's perfectly possible to be a good Samaritan without posting it all over social media

*edit. Not the OP but @father and son

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Don't be such a curmugeon, she's 20 miles from the Amex so tried Facebook first, is that so wrong, trying to help ? Would you rather she chucked it in the bin ?

Stick it in an envelope... Would take her less time to find the club address than make a FB post. Let the club pay the postage. Far more likely to get back to the owner than trying to play 6 Degrees of Separation. Club will be able to contact the owner instantly. He can then recover the card from the ticket office.

I just don't get the "look at me, I'm helping" attitude when the "look at me" is more important than the "helping".

Stand by the original statement. She is a moron. Help Darren by returning the card to the one address that definitely knows who and where he is, rather than ask a load of random people hoping someone who knows someone who knows someone...

Teamsmiff82

Mar 9, 2014
This is true - I left my season ticket on a train and someone on here picked it up and posted they had it before I had even realised it had gone! They kindly met me outside the Amex a couple of days later and returned it!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here