Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] 'I was banned from watching my football team, so had to find another way in'

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Classic. Shades of Withdean too.

trees.png

https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/...-way-in?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Not big and not clever but for a period of time I was banned from Brighton games whilst we were at Withdean. My solution, I got a job at the sportsman which was closed whilst the games were on. For 2 seasons I got to watch all of the home games perched on top of the kids slide in the pub garden.

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
Not big and not clever but for a period of time I was banned from Brighton games whilst we were at Withdean. My solution, I got a job at the sportsman which was closed whilst the games were on. For 2 seasons I got to watch all of the home games perched on top of the kids slide in the pub garden.

:clap:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

Were u banned because you were pished?

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here