Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Australia v Syria

Mr Cleansheets

Jun 7, 2017
Australia's Asian Cup defence totally on the line tonight against a fired up Syria desperate to avenge us knocking them out of the last World Cup.

Maty will be a lot busier than against Palestine.

Needs to have a blinder.

Mr Cleansheets

Jun 7, 2017
By the way, I'm so glad Mourinho is gone. If Maty had gone to United I would've had to hate him.

By far my most hated team...

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
By the way, I'm so glad Mourinho is gone. If Maty had gone to United I would've had to hate him.

By far my most hated team...

Don't hate anyone mate. It just leads to bitterness and sadness and is totally irrational. See the brexit thread for examples.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Good luck Syria.

#cluboverrandomcountry

LVGull

May 13, 2016
Australia's Asian Cup defence totally on the line tonight against a fired up Syria desperate to avenge us knocking them out of the last World Cup.

Maty will be a lot busier than against Palestine.

Needs to have a blinder.

Can Syria really trouble Aus?

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
Have to ask what Button has done wrong that people feel we need Mat Ryan back A.S.A.P ? ... dont think he would have changed the recent results so give the fella a break & let him be proud and have the chance to win a trophy with his national team

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Have to ask what Button has done wrong that people feel we need Mat Ryan back A.S.A.P ? ... dont think he would have changed the recent results so give the fella a break & let him be proud and have the chance to win a trophy with his national team

Button's been fine but I'm baffled why people would rather see a random country do well than us be at our strongest. I'm certainly an Albion fan ahead of an Australia fan, aren't you?

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
Button's been fine but I'm baffled why people would rather see a random country do well than us be at our strongest. I'm certainly an Albion fan ahead of an Australia fan, aren't you?

Albion Fan first England Fan second so I see your point BUT I also would not want to see a players personal wishes/dreams held back by the Albion , much like if Chelsea offered us £100M for Dunk I would not want the club to hold Dunky back from his dream move if the price is right

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Albion Fan first England Fan second so I see your point BUT I also would not want to see a players personal wishes/dreams held back by the Albion , much like if Chelsea offered us £100M for Dunk I would not want the club to hold Dunky back from his dream move if the price is right

I agree with that, and I'm glad that Ryan is able to fulfil his wish of playing in the Asian Cup (if it is something he is passionate about). I'm just also happy for him to be back as soon as possible, that's all.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here