Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Citeh v Wolfs

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Early stages of the game, Wolves not really living up to the media's hype, trailing 0-1.
I for one would be happy to see Citeh notch up another 9-0 against this lot.
(Wolves will probably win now I've jinxed it).

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Early stages of the game, Wolves not really living up to the media's hype, trailing 0-1.
I for one would be happy to see Citeh notch up another 9-0 against this lot.
(Wolves will probably win now I've jinxed it).

And a red card (or a few calamitous errors) for that gormless tool Coady.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
What a lot of empty seats before halftime. Pies must be good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
I would imagine that winning these games they know they should win is a bit dull. Might be fun for them if they score a hatful in the second half, I guess. Much as though I want the top six to beat all the relegation teams (not that that includes Wolves) I just ever bring myself to want the top 6 to win.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Disagree he won the ball and his foot was not up. Football is becoming a game for fairy's

Red card for a stupid challenge..you can't get away with diving in ..but when you watch the replays you can see he barely caught the city player who is rolling around in agony :moo:
The ref though hasn't got the benefit of a slo mo...and the Wolves player was daft to jump in like that .imho

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Red card for a stupid challenge..you can't get away with diving in ..but when you watch the replays you can see he barely caught the city player who is rolling around in agony :moo:
The ref though hasn't got the benefit of a slo mo...and the Wolves player was daft to jump in like that .imho
As Carragher said 10 years ago that would not have even been a foul

They might as well outlaw sliding tackles and players will know where they stand

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I reckon we must be close to holding the record for empty seats before/after half time. No where near as bad at a lot of grounds! (Bar city it seems)

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
As Carragher said 10 years ago that would not have even been a foul

They might as well outlaw sliding tackles and players will know where they stand

Have to agree. Slow mo made it seem so much worse than it was. I know the ref has to these days but imo that should not be a sending off.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Disagree he won the ball and his foot was not up. Football is becoming a game for fairy's

As has been explained in numerous threads now, whether the player got the ball or not is irrelevant.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
So is that in the football rules for fairy's.How football has changed from when I was a young man

It has been like this for quite some time now. Studs up and the ref sees it and you almost certainly getting yellow at least.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
This has been one of the most boring games I’ve seen for a long time. There is absolutely no atmosphere and City seem more interested in keeping possession than scoring a load of goals.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here