Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Dafabet Masters - Ally Pally 13/1/19 - 20/1/19

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Bottom heavy draw this year.

Nervy start for The Rocket though. 1 - 1 with Bingham.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Ronnie is on fire - 5-1 up with a couple of centuries.

Bad news for my outside bet on Jack Lisowski (33/1), who plays Ding Junhui tonight. With Mark Allen and John Higgins both losing yesterday, the top half looks made for the Rocket now.

Also think Shaun Murphy is due to hit form. Got a wager on him @ 25/1. Big odds for a class player but he has got a difficult path.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
Shaun Murphy is such a special player, but he's so reliant on his mood on the day. He is great to watch, second only to Ronnie O'Sullivan for me.

I've never really taken to Mark Selby, I appreciate his class and quality but I don't really enjoy watching him play.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Disappointingly, young Jack Lisowski looks nervous. 2-0 down when he could or should be 2-0 up.

Ding is starting to get his confidence back; a long way to go but he could go deep into the tournament should he win tonight.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Pot noodle was in devastating form last night, Lisowski a shade unlucky though.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Good day today.....

3:00: Mark 'THE WELSH WONDER' Williams (Wal) v 'THE THUNDER FROM DOWN UNDER' Neil Robertson (Aus)

19:00: Barry 'THE HAWK' Hawkins (Eng) v 'THE MAGICIAN' Shaun Murphy (Eng)

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Unusual to see Mark Williams blow a decent lead. He was 3-1 and 60-0 up in the fifth frame. One missed brown and the whole match has swung. Looks like the Aussie is going to win now.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Unusual to see Mark Williams blow a decent lead. He was 3-1 and 60-0 up in the fifth frame. One missed brown and the whole match has swung. Looks like the Aussie is going to win now.

The Thunder from Down Under has been inspired since the mid-session interval.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Outrageous fluke for the Hawk... red into the middle hits the near knuckle and scoots along the cush into the green pocket.

A break of 80 seals the 3rd frame.

3-0

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
After an early chance in the 7th, he's broken down in the balls... and the Hawk has the line in sight.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
The Hawk has developed into a fine player, always seems to go deep at the majors. I fear the Magicians best days may now be behind him.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here