Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Did you see Cedric on The Voice last night?

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Although American is currently living in Patcham Windmill along the road from me in Westdene.

Met and chatted with him and his other half at a party just before Christmas. Really nice couple.

No mention was made then about The Voice so surprised to see him last night.

Was well received by all the mentors and hope he does well

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Although American is currently living in Patcham Windmill along the road from me in Westdene.

Met and chatted with him and his other half at a party just before Christmas. Really nice couple.

No mention was made then about The Voice so surprised to see him last night.

Was well received by all the mentors and hope he does well

They appeared to be a nice couple, he certainly sung well.

Caused a discussion in our house to which Windmill it was, glad to say I was correct.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
He was very good, but that 16 year old who was first on was unbelievably good.

As was the 17 year old girl who appeared last. Grace l think her name was. As soon an Tom turned for her she stopped singing, halfway through her act1 Bless her. Especially impressive as she wrote the song herself, and rarely sang outside her bedroom.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
As was the 17 year old girl who appeared last. Grace l think her name was. As soon an Tom turned for her she stopped singing, halfway through her act1 Bless her. Especially impressive as she wrote the song herself, and rarely sang outside her bedroom.

Not seen it all I will be watching the rest later.
So far after 2 shows there have been some very good singers, I also like it when the judges get up and do an impromptu song, Tom can't help himself but he is a legend.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
So far after 2 shows there have been some very good singers, I also like it when the judges get up and do an impromptu song, Tom can't help himself but he is a legend.

It's Team Tom every time for me, the guy is a super star, love him or hate him, he has so much talent and experience, surely some of it just has to rub off on the young talent that he picks.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
I haven't actually been watching this series but just happened to have it on when Lonnie Donegan's son came on and Tom ended up doing an impromtu duet with him of a song Lonnie Donegan had originally written for Tom. That was really good. Amazing that they had only just met and it was totally unrehearsed.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
The Voice is great at this stage. Tom is brilliant. Shame they ruin it by rushing through the last few weeks chucking people out left right and centre.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I haven't actually been watching this series but just happened to have it on when Lonnie Donegan's son came on and Tom ended up doing an impromtu duet with him of a song Lonnie Donegan had originally written for Tom. That was really good. Amazing that they had only just met and it was totally unrehearsed.

It's a point well made but totally denied.
Mr Donegan obviously had talent and knew the song, Tom is Tom and that band of musicians, who do not get any plaudits are fabulous.
I like to think it's impromptu but nevertheless very entertaining and different than other shows.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta

Really ??

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here