Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Offers] Abigail's Party Theatre Royal Friday

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Love this show and once played the part of alcoholic Laurence in local theatre. So when I saw it was coming to Brighton, I got Royal Circle front row seats.

Unfortunately, the current Mrs Izbak has had a better offer, so am keen to unload one, or both, of these tickets. Face value 41 quid each. Open to offers

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
I once went to a production in Edinburgh where the guy playing Laurence actually got himself in such a state doing the heart attack bit they had to stop the play, get a doctor for real, and send the audience home. A real case of life imitating art, or whatever.

(He was fine afterwards - my girlfriend even phoned the theatre the next morning to check!)

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Just don't think Alison Steadman can be surpassed in her role so have avoided seeing any other production.
Probably my loss, but OK with that.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Go and see it!

We went last Thursday and it was brilliant. You wouldn’t think anyone could do the characters as well as the original cast, but they absolutely nailed it.

Mrs Sully said it was the best thing she’d ever seen at the Theatre Royal. It’s hard not to agree.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Go and see it!

We went last Thursday and it was brilliant. You wouldn’t think anyone could do the characters as well as the original cast, but they absolutely nailed it.

Mrs Sully said it was the best thing she’d ever seen at the Theatre Royal. It’s hard not to agree.

This.

Went on Friday night and thought it was excellent.

Know what I mean Tone.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
Love this show and once played the part of alcoholic Laurence in local theatre. So when I saw it was coming to Brighton, I got Royal Circle front row seats.

Unfortunately, the current Mrs Izbak has had a better offer, so am keen to unload one, or both, of these tickets. Face value 41 quid each. Open to offers

Date may improve to your sales technique

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Just don't think Alison Steadman can be surpassed in her role so have avoided seeing any other production.
Probably my loss, but OK with that.

Yep l'm of the same opinion as you, an amazingly versatile actress, love pretty much everything that she does.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here