Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Locadia - another belting game

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patreon
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
I see he's getting generally good reviews, but in light of the flak he took until very recently, I thought it was worth drawing attention to his play today.

• Physical when he needed to be, with great hold up play.
  • Lovely lay-offs.
  • A barnstorming footrace in the first half cut short by a cheating lino.
  • Sees a pass as well as anyone in our team.
  • He looks ungainly, but his pace worried a defence who have only conceded 10 goals all season.

I was one of those who doubted him - I don't now.

Kudos Chris for finding JL's mojo and good on you Brighton's second most famous DJ.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Looked our most dangerous outlet, especially in the first half. We’re still too slow to find him at times. He finds himself in a lot of space, unfortunately we couldn’t pick him out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Looked our most dangerous outlet, especially in the first half. We’re still too slow to find him at times. He finds himself in a lot of space, unfortunately we couldn’t pick him out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Totally agree, he gets in great positions but not seen.

He’s a very good foil for Glenn’s lack of wheels. Hold my hand up too I didn’t think he’d make the grade but he’ll give Chris a real problem when Jose is fit

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Jurgen is really warming to me and actually cementing his place, real quality and give us a great option

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
He seemed a bit unsure in his tracking of AA and perhaps got away with it due to AA's flagging fitness. That said, we are seeing a much better side of him now.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Big improvement, he's got better from a pretty low base but now looks a good player on par with most of our team. I'm not thinking he's in our top few players just yet but extremely happy to see his growth and hope it continues.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Another belting game?? fairly average game is more truthful.

As you were.......

You’ve a habit of popping up on every Locadia thread to put him down.

Pretty much every other poster who doubted our player seems to have changed their view but you are entrenched.

Congratulations- you are now the official NSC Anti-Locadia Troll. There is always one, be it for Barnes or Baldock.

‘You’re on your own’

Carry on .............

PoG

Oct 29, 2013

Pretty much every other poster who doubted our player seems to have changed their view but you are entrenched.

Congratulations- you are now the official NSC Anti-Locadia Troll. There is always one, be it for Barnes or Baldock.

‘You’re on your own’

Carry on .............

Sssh it's not like his last two goals earnt us 4 points or anything.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Had a great first half and an excellent match in general. He seems to have touch, pace and a footballing brain plus he seems to have bulked up a bit now which means he is more able to cope with the physical aspects of the English game. Undroppable at the moment.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011

‘You’re on your own’

Carry on .............

I'm on my own thinking JL had an average game?? your sure about that? I guess you just need to take a look at the match ratings threads and see for yourself. There are plenty who gave "Average" marks.

Perhaps they are "Anti Locadia" too?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here