Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Match of the Day

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
What a surprise.

Marvel at the amazingness of Liverpool, praise Chris Hughton (such a gentleman and is doing sooo well with his little club..) and next up it's...

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Not sure if I want to see this tonight.

There will be loads about 'plucky BHA" parking a bus and the mighty LFC finally 'earning' a penalty. Wankers.

Miximate

Aug 30, 2012
Mid Sussex
Already talking about an 'under performing' Liverpool in a Sunday Telegraph article headline

Properly pisses me off that that nothing about their 'underperformance' had ANYTHING to do with Dunk & Duffy being imperious at the back, not allowing their free flowing, fast passing footie.....bloody sycophantic twats these mainstream media people!

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I think you’ll find, Liverpool are first on MOTD tonight, we’re just there to make up the numbers. So, we have to lose to be first on?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Fifteen minutes of Danny Murphy banging on about his days at Liverpool (because it's in the rules that all football shows must have at least one, ideally more, ex-Liverpool players on the panel, for maximum brown-nosing effect).

Bet they don't mention how Liverpool spent most of the first half hoofing desperate long balls up towards their short strikers. Though as it's Liverpool as opposed to Cardiff, say, they would no doubt label them "probing long passes". Dreadful, and meat & drink to Duffy & Dunk.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Fifteen minutes of Danny Murphy banging on about his days at Liverpool (because it's in the rules that all football shows must have at least one, ideally more, ex-Liverpool players on the panel, for maximum brown-nosing effect).

Bet they don't mention how Liverpool spent most of the first half hoofing desperate long balls up towards their short strikers. Though as it's Liverpool as opposed to Cardiff, say, they would no doubt label them "probing long passes". Dreadful, and meat & drink to Duffy & Dunk.

Don't forget the mesmerising 50 odd sideways passes which lead up to the eventual "**** it" long balls or defence splitting probing long passes if you prefer, cushioned back to Button on every occasion.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Savage had McManaman and Fowler on his BT show today, anyway at least the Twats lost at home today

Jovis

Mar 30, 2012
Already talking about an 'under performing' Liverpool in a Sunday Telegraph article headline

Properly pisses me off that that nothing about their 'underperformance' had ANYTHING to do with Dunk & Duffy being imperious at the back, not allowing their free flowing, fast passing footie.....bloody sycophantic twats these mainstream media people!

This. Isn’t it amazing how often the opposition ‘under perform’ when they play us. We seem to be everyone’s bad day at the office!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Quickest highlights ever in North stand after the match. Dreadful game for the neutral but I enjoyed it except for the 5 mins after half time.

Can't believe it's on first :rolleyes:

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
The back four and Button had 'A' games today and did the absolute best they could and were class frankly. I hope this gets acknowledged.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
MOTD theme will be pitifully predictable: Can Liverpool Get Back On Track After Their Recent Wobble. And the answer will be: er, not quite...

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Most Albion games i've seen this season on match of the day, have been less "coverage" and more an "airbrushing of history".

No way am I watching it. It's going to be grim. Especially, the didn't Kevin Friend have a good game section that Murphy is currently preparing

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Think they might struggle with the amount of ' highlights'. Even the post match concourse replay was scraping the barrel when it showed Knockhaert's over hit corner.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here