Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

1 Not allowed!
    Strange, it was not one for the neutrals.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by edna krabappel View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Fifteen minutes of Danny Murphy banging on about his days at Liverpool (because it's in the rules that all football shows must have at least one, ideally more, ex-Liverpool players on the panel, for maximum brown-nosing effect).

Bet they don't mention how Liverpool spent most of the first half hoofing desperate long balls up towards their short strikers. Though as it's Liverpool as opposed to Cardiff, say, they would no doubt label them "probing long passes". Dreadful, and meat & drink to Duffy & Dunk.
      Don't forget the mesmerising 50 odd sideways passes which lead up to the eventual "**** it" long balls or defence splitting probing long passes if you prefer, cushioned back to Button on every occasion.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by edna krabappel View Post
      Fifteen minutes of Danny Murphy banging on about his days at Liverpool (because it's in the rules that all football shows must have at least one, ideally more, ex-Liverpool players on the panel, for maximum brown-nosing effect).

Bet they don't mention how Liverpool spent most of the first half hoofing desperate long balls up towards their short strikers. Though as it's Liverpool as opposed to Cardiff, say, they would no doubt label them "probing long passes". Dreadful, and meat & drink to Duffy & Dunk.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      Savage had McManaman and Fowler on his BT show today, anyway at least the Twats lost at home today
      Members

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Miximate View Post
      Already talking about an 'under performing' Liverpool in a Sunday Telegraph article headline

Properly pisses me off that that nothing about their 'underperformance' had ANYTHING to do with Dunk & Duffy being imperious at the back, not allowing their free flowing, fast passing footie.....bloody sycophantic twats these mainstream media people!
      This. Isn’t it amazing how often the opposition ‘under perform’ when they play us. We seem to be everyone’s bad day at the office!

1 Not allowed!
      Quickest highlights ever in North stand after the match. Dreadful game for the neutral but I enjoyed it except for the 5 mins after half time.

Can't believe it's on first

3 Not allowed!
      The back four and Button had 'A' games today and did the absolute best they could and were class frankly. I hope this gets acknowledged.
      Each to his choice, and I rejoice the lot has fallen to me
      In a fair ground-in a fair ground -
      Yea, Sussex by the sea!
      Absolutely Sheeboed Tom Hark, Preston Park's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      MOTD theme will be pitifully predictable: Can Liverpool Get Back On Track After Their Recent Wobble. And the answer will be: er, not quite...
      Buy The Ticket,Take The Ride - Hunter S. Thompson
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Most Albion games i've seen this season on match of the day, have been less "coverage" and more an "airbrushing of history".

No way am I watching it. It's going to be grim. Especially, the didn't Kevin Friend have a good game section that Murphy is currently preparing

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Giraffe View Post
      To be fair Liverpool are the league leaders...
      Surely not the most entertaining game though? Now the Palace game - that was entertaining.
      Hold tight, my man
      He's got the frisbee
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Think they might struggle with the amount of ' highlights'. Even the post match concourse replay was scraping the barrel when it showed Knockhaert's over hit corner.