Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Mo Salah

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I know it's not popular to praise players of other clubs on NSC... but this was a truly special goal from Salah, for those who haven't seen it yet. Dribbling past 6 City players and slotting it past the goalkeeper.

Thanks, first time I've seen it. Also, in the context of being up against the most expensive collection of players on the planet.

He has form.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Stunning goal from an outstanding player.

I think he is actually a bit under rated as a player - his goal record for Liverpool is incredible and so consistent. Has also led to his side winning the Premier League and Champions League and yet he's never talked up as being one of the worlds best which I feel he undoubtedly is.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

I think he is actually a bit under rated as a player - his goal record for Liverpool is incredible and so consistent. Has also led to his side winning the Premier League and Champions League and yet he's never talked up as being one of the worlds best which I feel he undoubtedly is.

Absolutely this.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
Not to mention his assist for Sadio Mane, skips away from a tackle on the touchline, bursts through the middle and plays a perfectly weighted through ball to Mane to knock in the opener. He is rightly criticised for his lack of assists, but that was magnificent.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

Agree.

Just doesn’t seem to get the same level of plaudits as the PSG front three, whereas IMO he is at least their equal.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

Yup. Would be more hyped if he was from some traditional football country.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Mo Salah was on the scales after the Manure match and weighed 13 stone heavier........

turns out he had Harry Maguire in his pocket

Doonhamer7

Jun 17, 2016
Wrong - 24 stone - Luke Shaw was in his other pocket. Got to hope Webster back on Saturday otherwise BDB / Duffy go to be in for a hell of a time

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Wrong - 24 stone - Luke Shaw was in his other pocket. Got to hope Webster back on Saturday otherwise BDB / Duffy go to be in for a hell of a time

Websters performance at Anfield last season was probably his best game ever for us. Any excuse to post this - which contains that challenge on Salah.

[tweet]1357637673117233155[/tweet]

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
manu.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here