Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Dirty Leeds

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Just when you thought they couldn't get any worse, one of their employees has been picked up by Police outside of Derbys training ground yesterday ahead of their match tonight !

They are going to bottle it again aren't they

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Is spying on training sessions an offence? I'd love to know what law's been broken

From the report I heard it sounded like the club were concerned by an unknown person attempting to remain undetected. In this day and age damn right call the police. Nothing says he was arrested.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

When I first saw this photo I thought is was somebody in a crane high above the ground until I realised it was two photos side by side

0_unnamed.jpg

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
From the report I heard it sounded like the club were concerned by an unknown person attempting to remain undetected. In this day and age damn right call the police. Nothing says he was arrested.

So, Leeds have done nothing wrong then.

It seems a bit dramatic to post that "things couldn't worse for Leeds" over something so trivial.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
So, Leeds have done nothing wrong then.

It seems a bit dramatic to post that "things couldn't worse for Leeds" over something so trivial.

Legally no. But morally? Or would you be OK if Palace had been spying on our training via a drone. Or maybe even tapped a hotel we were staying in?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Legally no. But morally? Or would you be OK if Palace had been spying on our training via a drone. Or maybe even tapped a hotel we were staying in?

It wasn't that long ago that the Albion trained at Stanmer Park: I'm not sure that training sessions are really something to get precious about

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Is spying on training sessions an offence? I'd love to know what law's been broken
Yes, I wondered about that. Is it in the FA regulations somewhere? - I've never herd of it before. Don't most teams try to get as much information about their opponents as possible?
He had binoculars, pliers and a change of clothes on him, but I'm sure it's all perfectly legit
Which one of those, exactly, is a criminal offence these days?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Genuine attempt to spy on opponents or intentional ploy to disrupt their training and get inside their heads?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I’ve often wondered whether this goes on. Some training grounds are a lot more open than ours which makes it easier.

I view it as cheating but if you don’t caught...

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Biesla has just admitted it to Sky Sports and said he instructed it. Lampard says it is against fair play, Biesla doesn’t thinks so but accepts his point of view

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Apologies, missed the fixtures

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here