Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The "West Brom cup game - waiting for the upper tiers" thread *** all areas open! ***

brianwade

Jan 31, 2008
There are exactly 1205 tickets left in the West Stand Upper at this moment - Be great if they get sold - preferably to really noisy people so the WSU can have some atmosphere for once . I guess that figure needs to be down to 600 this time tomorrow .
Do the club ever give tickets away to schools or similar ? Should be a consideration really

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
There are exactly 1205 tickets left in the West Stand Upper at this moment - Be great if they get sold - preferably to really noisy people so the WSU can have some atmosphere for once . I guess that figure needs to be down to 600 this time tomorrow .
Do the club ever give tickets away to schools or similar ? Should be a consideration really

Lol most of us “noisy .west stand uppers” have infiltrated the north this weekend to show em what real noise is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane

I always find the lack of atmos comments re WSU laughable because I think we do just fine. It’s all a matter of perspective I guess but the N Stand sounds like 3 men and a dog at times and E Stand looks and sounds like a subbuteo crowd.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
After doing West Ham, Bournemouth and Utd away and all our home games over Xmas time for a break on Saturday travelling from Devon every time

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Yes I've noticed from earlier posts how you clock up the miles! I don't blame you for missing out this time to be honest. Just enjoy the rest and a break from driving. (I presume that's how you come to the Amex, it's a difficult journey to make by rail).

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011

Looks like we are selling about 400 every 24 hours so lunchtime tomorrow I predict about 800 remaining in west upper.there might be a bit of a spike tomorrow with pay day for some perhaps - I'd say we are creeping towards 28,000

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I always find the lack of atmos comments re WSU laughable because I think we do just fine. It’s all a matter of perspective I guess but the N Stand sounds like 3 men and a dog at times and E Stand looks and sounds like a subbuteo crowd.

Agree. North stand seem to have an inflated opinion of themselves!!!

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Just ordered a ticket in WD3 and really looking forward to this.

Tbh I haven't attended an Albion game at the Amex since vs Eastbourne in the Sussex Senior Cup in 2011.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Tbh I haven't attended an Albion game at the Amex since vs Eastbourne in the Sussex Senior Cup in 2011.
You haven't missed much ...

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Ooh I don't know. I've followed as much as possible through media tv and radio but have missed live football. For a 65+ concession ticket for £10 I've found that to be very affordable.

I am on oldie too -I find the season ticket very good value for PL football, plus the travel subsidy. presumably you have looked at season ticket prices?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Lol most of us “noisy .west stand uppers” have infiltrated the north this weekend to show em what real noise is

A few of us noisy types are also migrating from the ESU to the NS, we've been practicing a singing club all week "He's a knock kneed chicken, he's a bow legged hen ......"

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
less than 1,000 tickets available in west upper, Albion really ramping up the game with CH talking about the importance of a big crowd.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
I am on oldie too -I find the season ticket very good value for PL football, plus the travel subsidy. presumably you have looked at season ticket prices?

I haven't as yet [MENTION=28630]Hastings gull[/MENTION]. I may well do. I was cash-rich in 2013 and toyed with a season ticket then but couldn't commit as match days I might have already committed to. I'll certainly watch some more Premier League games this season on a match by match basis.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I really wanted to go on Saturday but I've got a ticket for Barnet v Brentford on Monday night and two matches in three days is expensive in January.

I do love the FA Cup though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here