Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by spring hall convert View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Didn't we have that for a bit and then he started a war for his own purposes?
    Or the other one that promised a referendum he thought he couldn't lose to win an election, lost it and then ****ed off and left the country in the shit.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Herr Tubthumper View Post
      It’s pretty clear Jones is a decent, intelligent guy with interesting thoughts and views. But what I also like is how he bugs Tories....as is evident from certain posts in this thread.
      With 40 likes of @Bozza’s damning post ... are there really 40 Tories on this thread? Tories included no doubt, but he doesn’t win new friends in general with his poor debating skills.

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Weststander View Post
      With 40 likes of @Bozza’s damning post ... are there really 40 Tories on this thread? Tories included no doubt, but he doesn’t win new friends in general with his poor debating skills.
      I reckon there’s easily 40. I doubt they all reveal themselves as Tories though; many, for obvious reasons, are shy.
      "I will design a town in the image of your face. Round the wrinkles of your eyes my footsteps you can trace. We could promenade down infra-nasel depression. The streets of your hands will never feel a recession."

4 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Herr Tubthumper View Post
      Its pretty clear Jones is a decent, intelligent guy with interesting thoughts and views. But what I also like is how he bugs Tories....as is evident from certain posts in this thread.

Decent guy? Are you on crack?

He is a complete bellend that accepts only his own view.

0 Not allowed!
      Good read this: "the strange case of Andrew Neil, the ultra-Thatcherite former Sunday Times editor who is the BBC’s flagship political presenter..."
      Jones is right, a hard left political presenter would not be tolerated at the BBC.

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...media-politics
      For all your Brutalism faves - https://www.instagram.com/murray_tiptop/?hl=en

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Flex Your Head View Post
      Good read this: "the strange case of Andrew Neil, the ultra-Thatcherite former Sunday Times editor who is the BBC’s flagship political presenter..."
      Jones is right, a hard left political presenter would not be tolerated at the BBC.

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...media-politics
      The accusation against the BBC has always been that it’s presenters and editors are in the main centre and left leaning. They certainly have always reported to death all Tory problems and I doubt there’s a Brexiteer in their number.

2 Not allowed!
      The accusation against the BBC has always been that it’s presenters and editors are in the main centre and left leaning. They certainly have always reported to death all Tory problems and I doubt there’s a Brexiteer in their number.
      I'm sure I've read, on here and otherwise, that the BBC is right-biased.

I fully suspect it's the same as NSC. I'm told both it's too right-wing and too left-wing. People see, hear and read what they want to, and it's generally an injustice that "the other side" is prevalent.

2 Not allowed!
      He's not that bad, old Bozza.
      ● A 21-year-old man from Shoreham was arrested at the Amex stadium on suspicion of throwing a pie at Wilfried Zaha ●

1 Not allowed!
      The funny thing is that many of the attacks on Jones seem to be based around his youthful appearance, and come mainly from much older people, keen on reiterating the manifestly ludicrous concept that radical Leftism is a by product of impetuous youth, and that as people get older they become more 'mature' and 'sensible' (i.e. vote Tory and like Coldplay)
      This is not true.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by MattBackHome View Post
      - Bluster
      - Pre-Leveson obsequiousness towards Murdoch - libelling the public
      - Hypocrisy over impartiality; he accuses the BBC of lacking impartiality yet is easily the most egregious example of it. Yet he still turns up.
      - Climate Change insanity
      - The mad cat woman thing. She was telling the truth.
      - The Spectator. It has a couple of excellent contributors and a whole morass of racist scumbags.
      This would appear to be the view of somebody who leans to the left politically. Quite a lot of people seem to think he's pretty decent.
      "I wasted 100 on a hotel room, another 100 on drink, whole weekend a complete waste of money, all in all the worst away day iv'e ever had ever. i can handle wasting good money, but seeing palace players getting laughed at by that lot, being laughed at as we leave the ground, that f***ing hurts, feel numb today, feel totaly numb with shock, going to take a long time to get over this one."