Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Plastic Mickey Spotting

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Ahead of tomorrow a thread full of giveaway clues that the person in that game by game seat next to you may be a glory hunter with a maxed out Sky sccount. The Southern accent is a given and therefore I'll start with asking them the best way to get to Anfield. A correct response will almost certainly come from a Brighton fan who's been to one of our recent away games there,.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Ahead of tomorrow a thread full of giveaway clues that the person in that game by game seat next to you may be a glory hunter with a maxed out Sky sccount. The Southern accent is a given and therefore I'll start with asking them the best way to get to Anfield. A correct response will almost certainly come from a Brighton fan who's been to one of our recent away games there,.

Ha. This could be the Frau!

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014

by coach as you can sleep most of the way and get dropped off next to the ground and by default next to a decent pub. Next question.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Next question:

Do you run a Facebook Football Banter group?

el punal

Just ask if they get off at Sandhills or Kirkdale - that’ll floor ‘em!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here