Page 56 of 78 FirstFirst ... 6465354555657585966 ... LastLast
    Members

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadly Danson View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Never ever read or pay any attention to the comments section of The Argus. That way leads to madness. It's full of people who's barking mad views make some of our more extreme posters on here seem sane and balanced.
    Not in this case...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We will rise again at Falmer... like a phoenix from the ashes of the Goldstone RIP...

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Jim Van Winkle View Post
      We are playing the secondary market. Chelsea and Man City have been doing it for years now. Great way to help with revenue, FFP and transfer budgets. Shame some of our fans are simple and donít get it.
      Nothing to do with being simple. You clearly lack intelligence if you fail to understand the difference between good and bad profits.

We will rise again at Falmer... like a phoenix from the ashes of the Goldstone RIP...

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by b.w.2. View Post
      Nothing to do with being simple. You clearly lack intelligence if you fail to understand the difference between good and bad profits.

I am sure TB gets his senior management team together and is upset with ‘bad profit’ from secondary transfers. If you feel it’s a deceptive practice, you need to get over it.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Jim Van Winkle View Post
      I am sure TB gets his senior management team together and is upset with Ďbad profití from secondary transfers. If you feel itís a deceptive practice, you need to get over it.
      Hmmm. Well, I am entitled to say I donít like the policy. Or the impact it is having in terms of the negative reactions of many of our fans. So I am not going to just get over it. Sorry .

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Deadly Danson View Post
      Never ever read or pay any attention to the comments section of The Argus. That way leads to madness. It's full of people who's barking mad views make some of our more extreme posters on here seem sane and balanced.
      Sorry but I have to disagree with that.

There's no way on earth anything can make me look sane and balanced and that includes Garth Crooks and Eubank senior

0 Not allowed!
      Latest media story .... no go on the work permit EU Passport before September so a no show before Jan 2020

http://sportwitness.co.uk/brighton-s...-january-2020/
      Not seen such Bravery! Blue Valkyrie's Avatar

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Cozzy View Post
      Latest media story .... no go on the work permit EU Passport before September so a no show before Jan 2020

http://sportwitness.co.uk/brighton-s...-january-2020/
      That's all a load of rubbish, isn't it ?

Mac Allister is already an albion player, and counts as U21 - which means he doesn't need to be nominated in our 25 man squad - so could rock up at the albion with his passport on September 2nd and play in the next game.
      Out of contract June 2020 : Bong, Balogun, Hemed, Kayal, Murray, Schelotto, Suttner
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Blue Valkyrie View Post

Mac Allister is already an albion player, and counts as U21 - which means he doesn't need to be nominated in our 25 man squad - so could rock up at the albion with his passport on September 2nd and play in the next game.
      That's what I thought. Are there windows/deadlines for when players can be registered or have their registration moved even if they are only on loan?
      That's the number for Albion information. Every day, 24 hours a day.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Blue Valkyrie View Post

I think you're missing the point, that's he's legally not allowed to work, no?
      Not seen such Bravery! Blue Valkyrie's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by 8049 View Post
      That's what I thought. Are there windows/deadlines for when players can be registered or have their registration moved even if they are only on loan?
      His loan finishes this summer - we then get his registration back. He can't work for us, but if he gets his passport on September 2nd he could then start with us on that day.

The only reason to loan him out until January is if we thought the passport is going to arrive nearer to December 31st than to September 1st.
      Out of contract June 2020 : Bong, Balogun, Hemed, Kayal, Murray, Schelotto, Suttner