Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Mosaic in Dick's bar; does anyone have a .pdf version?

When I paid for photos to be part of this (including my first grandchild still in the womb!) not only did I receive a hard copy of the mosaic I was also sent a .pdf.

I still have the hard copy but the .pdf seems to have been deleted. Does anyone have one they coulld email me? If you do have one I'll PM you my email address.

Thanks

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Didn’t [MENTION=2647]gripper stebson[/MENTION] have a hand in creating this?
If so maybe he could help out, he’s a good man.

Last edited:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Seem to recall asking for this at the time as my Sons had a few pictures on there but it wasn't possible. I'll check back through some old e-mails

Didn’t [MENTION=2647]gripper stebson[/MENTION] have a hand in creating this?
If so maybe he could help out, he’s a good man.

Yes I'm pretty sure he was. I'm not sure if everyone who contributed got a .pdf or only special people like me :O

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
First time I have ever had a copy on my Mac which I can zoom around on (found two of our greyhounds who now have both passed away).

Lots of youngsters on there that are now junior seagulls and ST holders I imagine. It's a fantastic piece you created, real part of the fabric of our permanent home.

Ha ha just found one of me, Mickey Adams and my QPR mate as well.

Last edited:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Still have my copy framed on my study wall, and still love the fact that I form part of Ward's number 8.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria

Snowy

Jul 14, 2003
Perranporth
I have three photos on here but I've only ever found two of them while looking in Dick's Bar. Hopefully I can find that elusive third one now!

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I have my framed copy on my son's bedroom wall.. just had a look through on the link here though. Can find 4 of my 5, but really struggling to find the fifth!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here