NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Last edited:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
If he's half as good as his father then he will be a fantastic signing.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
I'll give it 10 mins until this is Naylor'd.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Gary Goals will be devastated if this one materialises.

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Qatar's top club Al-Duhail set the conditions for a possible departure of Junior Edmilson (24). He is too expensive for Belgian clubs like Anderlecht, Antwerp and AA Gent, but Premier League club Brighton sees something in the Brazilian Belgian.
Junior Edmilson moved from Standard to Al-Duhail six months ago, where he started earning 3.5 million euros a year. Al-Duhail is now second and Edmilson scored four times in 18 games. Nevertheless, the Qatari club is prepared to sell the dribbler again. The conditions were drawn up and ended up in the offices of, among others, AA Gent, Antwerp and Anderlecht. Purple & White found Edmilson in the past an interesting track, but all Belgian clubs soon realized that it was not a bacon for their mouth.

Meanwhile, Brighton & Hove is interested. That is thirteenth in the Premier League and often stared at Belgian players. For example, former Club Brugge players Izquierdo and Ryan and this summer they were still interested in Anthony Limbombe. The entourage of Edmilson currently claims that the player will stay in Qatar in January.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Qatar's top club Al-Duhail set the conditions for a possible departure of Junior Edmilson (24). He is too expensive for Belgian clubs like Anderlecht, Antwerp and AA Gent, but Premier League club Brighton sees something in the Brazilian Belgian.
Junior Edmilson moved from Standard to Al-Duhail six months ago, where he started earning 3.5 million euros a year. Al-Duhail is now second and Edmilson scored four times in 18 games. Nevertheless, the Qatari club is prepared to sell the dribbler again. The conditions were drawn up and ended up in the offices of, among others, AA Gent, Antwerp and Anderlecht. Purple & White found Edmilson in the past an interesting track, but all Belgian clubs soon realized that it was not a bacon for their mouth.

Meanwhile, Brighton & Hove is interested. That is thirteenth in the Premier League and often stared at Belgian players. For example, former Club Brugge players Izquierdo and Ryan and this summer they were still interested in Anthony Limbombe. The entourage of Edmilson currently claims that the player will stay in Qatar in January.
In light of t'other palace/striker/Belgium thread, I'm not sure which line is the funniest.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
My thoughts on the highlight reel:

1. For a left winger he is heavily reliant on his right foot.
2. This is what we already have with Izquierdo.

I haven't got a problem with us paying a left winger £60K a week (which appears to be what he's on in the Middle East, and until 2022 as well!) but for that money I'd expect the bloke to be able to go outside the full-back and cross with his left as well as cut in and cross with his right.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
My thoughts on the highlight reel:

1. For a left winger he is heavily reliant on his right foot.
2. This is what we already have with Izquierdo.

I haven't got a problem with us paying a left winger £60K a week (which appears to be what he's on in the Middle East, and until 2022 as well!) but for that money I'd expect the bloke to be able to go outside the full-back and cross with his left as well as cut in and cross with his right.

T'is ok he'll have time to practice before his first team debut, in October.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
'The entourage of Edmilson currently claims that the player will stay in Qatar in January.'

Why do these guys all have entourages? :)

Too many decisions for me...does he go with 'Junior', 'Edmilson' or 'My Dad's better than iI could ever be' on his shirt?

TNBA

TTF

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here