Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Protection for MP,s

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
we enjoy unprecedented access to our politicans, and some pillocks spoil it.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
If you are an MP and you are pushing for the UK to remain in the EU, which like it or not IS against the wishes of the British people, you deserve all the harassment you get.

I think all these remain MP need to start getting used to it.

I would have posted this in the Brexit thread, but I have been kicked for it. Don't know why, the NSC Gestapo don't give reasons for their actions.

I probably upset one of the "connected" remain whiners.

Maybe we should have a Brexit thread, and ban all the remainers. After all, they are against democracy.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
If you are an MP and you are pushing for the UK to remain in the EU, which like it or not IS against the wishes of the British people, you deserve all the harassment you get.

I would have posted this in the Brexit thread, but I have been kicked for it. Don't know why, the NSC Gestapo don't give reasons for their actions.

Maybe we should have a Brexit thread, and ban all the remainers. After all, they are against democracy.

So in a democracy you are not allowed to hold alternative views and deserve all you get for holding such views. Welcome to Brexit Britain

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

no you do not deserve harassment. its appaling attitude that is really setting the poor tone in the country. discuss and debate, not harass, insult and threaten.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

You'll be most upset to know that James Goddard the thug that was verbally abusing Anna Soubry, a black policeman, and Owen Jones, has had his Paypal and Facebook suspended, so he'll have not more money coming in, and might even have to get a job.

Nobody deserves to be abused for having an opinion, no matter what the debate in Parliament. It's a free country.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
So in a democracy you are not allowed to hold alternative views and deserve all you get for holding such views. Welcome to Brexit Britain

Off course you are. But in case you missed it we voted to leave. So there should be no MPS trying to overturn the will of the British people. That's what this woman wants to do. They want to stop Brexit and keep us in the EU.

You can hold whatever view you like, its still a free country..... just. But if you are in power, and she is, I do not believe she should be acting against the will of the British voters. She can disagree with it all she likes, she can hold whatever views she likes, but the time to oppose it and try and stop it happening, ended what the ballot boxes opened on 23rd June 2016.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
no you do not deserve harassment. its appaling attitude that is really setting the poor tone in the country. discuss and debate, not harass, insult and threaten.

So the issue with Rees Mogg and his children was also just abhorrent. I think most remainers think that was acceptable

D

Deleted member 22389

You'll be most upset to know that James Goddard the thug that was verbally abusing Anna Soubry, a black policeman, and Owen Jones, has had his Paypal and Facebook suspended, so he'll have not more money coming in, and might even have to get a job.

Nobody deserves to be abused for having an opinion, no matter what the debate in Parliament. It's a free country.

if that's the case may be people on NSC should have their facebook closed for calling others racists. What about the abuse Farage has got over the years, nothing was ever done about that.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Biggest load of bollocks I have read in a while. Those remain MPs are trying to do right by the people and give us the best possible future. The others are just lining theirs and the other brexiteer elite's pockets.

You want to read some of the bollocks you write in the Brexit thread. Those remain MPs are trying to get a demoractic vote over turned, nothing more. And if you don't see the irony in your last sentance. WOW. Just WOW.

Here's that picture again, probably the one that got me removed from the other thread because I posted it to you a few times...... I'll post it just once this time. Won't give the remainer mod an excuse to keep me out of the discussion!!! :tosser:

didntwin.jpg

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
if that's the case may be people on NSC should have their facebook closed for calling others racists. What about the abuse Farage has got over the years, nothing was ever done about that.

Have you reported it? People reported James Goddard yesterday, so PayPal and Facebook responded. It was also quite easy for those media to see the offences committed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here