Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chelsea Tickets

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Still 300 + left for anyone with purchase history. Come on, I know its Wembley on Saturday but this is a big game for us.

We don't want empty seats for a London fixture, we ain't in League One...

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I’ve got one c/o a STH but probably a combination of shocking record against top teams, assumption you can’t get tickets and/or club membership schemes and purchase history requirements. Anyway, I’m looking forward to. At least until the football starts! ;)

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
189 left

When was the last time we failed to sell out a London away day?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Still 300 + left for anyone with purchase history. Come on, I know its Wembley on Saturday but this is a big game for us.

We don't want empty seats for a London fixture, we ain't in League One...

And a much more important game than on Saturday, that's for sure.

Just hope the lads realise that, because they certainly didn't seem to again Southampton.

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
I think Chris should just pick 11 blokes out of the away end and play them tonight, save our main players for the home games against Bournemouth, Cardiff (aprticularly) & Newcastle where the few points we need are more likely to be gained

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I think Chris should just pick 11 blokes out of the away end and play them tonight, save our main players for the home games against Bournemouth, Cardiff (aprticularly) & Newcastle where the few points we need are more likely to be gained

I'm certainly up for that. I'll bring my boots. My right foot is good, but my left foot is just for standing on, but that seems to be the modern way so hopefully I wont embarrass myself too much.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I'm certainly up for that. I'll bring my boots. My right foot is good, but my left foot is just for standing on, but that seems to be the modern way so hopefully I wont embarrass myself too much.

Sounds like you are tailor-made for our left wing spot then.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004

I'd back myself beat Luiz in the air at least once.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here