Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chelsea Tickets

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
It's not.

Folk have commitments. Perhaps for some spending extra money during a time when there is so much sport to consider for expense is not a priority.

And BHA isn't everyone's first priority.

When I was a kid and went to every away game I used to moan that we had little support. I now realise I was being a tw**.

I sort of agree about the financial aspect, however we have thread after thread about allocation of tickets and how unfair the loyalty system is and yet when the opportunity arises supporters aren't prepared to take the opportunity.

Thirty odd thousand going to Wembley and yet we can't sell a tenth of that for one of the biggest clubs in Europe.

goldstoneseagull

Aug 9, 2017
I sort of agree about the financial aspect, however we have thread after thread about allocation of tickets and how unfair the loyalty system is and yet when the opportunity arises supporters aren't prepared to take the opportunity.
Thirty odd thousand going to Wembley and yet we can't sell a tenth of that for one of the biggest clubs in Europe

I don't mean this in a condescending way but that 30k isn't exactly indicative of our regular support, I would say- yes for the ST holders and members who regularly but the others will be day-trippers ready for a p.,s up.

Coupled with the combination of this game's proximity to the semi (not mentioning the expense), the fact its mid-week and saints few days before- its not a terrible away turnout for us who have won twice I believe this season away from home.

Had the game been on the original date we would have sold out (as we did before subsequent refund)

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
I don't mean this in a condescending way but that 30k isn't exactly indicative of our regular support, I would say- yes for the ST holders and members who regularly but the others will be day-trippers ready for a p.,s up.

Coupled with the combination of this game's proximity to the semi (not mentioning the expense), the fact its mid-week and saints few days before- its not a terrible away turnout for us who have won twice I believe this season away from home.

Had the game been on the original date we would have sold out (as we did before subsequent refund)

Newcastle; Huddersfield; West Brom; Palace; Millwall.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Saints - ST for match & travel so only £10 grub
Chelsea - £70 all in
Wembley - £105 all in but I'm taking two others so £315
That's £395 in one week. Is it tax deductible?

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea

Thirty odd thousand going to Wembley and yet we can't sell a tenth of that for one of the biggest clubs in Europe.

Biggest clubs in Europe? In their eyes maybe.

This will sell out, another factor is the potential CH could put out a weaker team for this one if we beat Soton.

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent

You come across as very keen on Chelsea in this thread, people should be desperate to visit the Bridge and biggest club in Europe ?! Hazard can I have your Shirt ? !!!

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Well, I'm looking forward to it. Very rare chance to be able to get to an away game, so delighted there are tickets on sale for a London fixture!

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

This will sell out, another factor is the potential CH could put out a weaker team for this one if we beat Soton.

Like them or not, they are one of the biggest clubs in Europe. 8th richest club in the world and one of the last four teams to win the Champions League.

PortuGull

Gooooooooooooooooooooolll
Jul 10, 2011
Brighton Marina

Newcastle; Huddersfield; West Brom; Palace; Millwall.

+Bournemouth, cup

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
You come across as very keen on Chelsea in this thread, people should be desperate to visit the Bridge and biggest club in Europe ?! Hazard can I have your Shirt ? !!!

Funny, I'm actually the total opposite, my bosses are Chelsea STH and bang on about them all day, I can safely say I hate them with a passion.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey

CH would be mad to put out a weaker team at Chelsea as they would stuff us and goal difference could still be important.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Has anyone received their Chelsea tickets yet?

In the words of Diana Ross, "I'm still waiting." Haven't had the leaving time confirmed from the Seagull Travel coach operator yet either.

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
Is there any way I can check which seats I bought before the tickets arrive? Now that it's available to anyone with a purchase history I want one extra ticket ideally as close as possible to the two I've already bought, but I can't remember exactly where I bought them!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here