Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea

Yep, just checked.

Capturefgf.JPG

Roadrunner

Oct 2, 2003
Littlehampton
This has really annoyed me. Carefully monitored the situation to secure front row, upper tier seats (kids in tow) but now it sounds like there is very little chance of doing similar in the free-for-all one day sale period. They shouldn't have put the tickets on sale in the first place, there was always a good chance the game would have to be moved.

As predicted, I was unable to get similarly good seats in the resale this morning because they neglected to open all of the blocks at 9am leaving us 7 rows back in the corner block. This has annoyed me more than it probably should have and was all so avoidable.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
How are they going today? How many left?

Looking to get mine at 2pm.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
650-odd tickets left, available to all with a purchase history.

What a bunch of plastics we are, eh?

(cue whingers with excuses)

PG

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Didn't think I'd be able to go financially, but I may have to work it out as looks like these will be left after I get paid.

BigBod

Dec 12, 2014
Gonna be a great week of football, this on the Wednesday, Southampton v Liverpool on the Friday (Being taken by one of my suppliers) then Wembley on the Saturday.... haven't told the Mrs yet...lol...

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Not too often games in London go on general sale, fill ya boots....

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Soton, Chelsea, Wembley - it's one match too far in the space of 8 days, I have my marriage to think about!

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
It's on the calendar but haven't specifically told the missus that I've got Soton, Chelsea, Wembley and Cardiff in the next 2 weeks. I'm sure it will be fine!

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Very poor, league games between now and the end of the season are massive, sadly are support won't match the importance the game.

Really surprises me, last season Chelsea was on Boxing Day and I would have thought several fans missed out due to family commitments, surely those who missed out last season are desperate to get a ticket for Stamford bridge.

Can't wait for the moaning of loyalty and ticket allocation for Spurs'new ground when so many can't be bothered with this game.

Very poor.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Very poor, league games between now and the end of the season are massive, sadly are support won't match the importance the game.

Really surprises me, last season Chelsea was on Boxing Day and I would have thought several fans missed out due to family commitments, surely those who missed out last season are desperate to get a ticket for Stamford bridge.

Can't wait for the moaning of loyalty and ticket allocation for Spurs'new ground when so many can't be bothered with this game.

Very poor.

It's not.

Folk have commitments. Perhaps for some spending extra money during a time when there is so much sport to consider for expense is not a priority.

And BHA isn't everyone's first priority.

When I was a kid and went to every away game I used to moan that we had little support. I now realise I was being a tw**.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here