Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Liverpool on Saturday

arewethereyet?

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Will have all the pressure on them. I know there were many changes to tonight’s team but a loss is a loss nonetheless and Klopp will want to put that right on Saturday. That’s where we can take the game to them and I honestly believe we that have no pressure on us and can prevail.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Keep the score under 4 and we’ve done well.

Acker79

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
We'll be 3-0 down in five minutes. (That's a prediction rather than an argument against taking the game to them)

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Klopp’s body language suggested he doesn’t give a toss about the FA Cup, only interested in the PL, and I’m only expecting a full on Liverpool performance on Saturday. Oh dear.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
The worst time to be near a wasps' nest is just after someone's poked it with a stick. Two teams in a row have now done just that!

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Liverpool have saved their star players for their Cup Final on Saturday.

With respect, we should be beating teams like Liverpool.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Two defeats in a row. Could either mean we take advantage of their dip in confidence or they absolutely batter us. Probably the latter unfortunately.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Klopp’s body language suggested he doesn’t give a toss about the FA Cup, only interested in the PL, and I’m only expecting a full on Liverpool performance on Saturday. Oh dear.

Yes, I can see us being on the end of a backlash. I hope not.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
I think we need to hire one of those bendy buses that shuttles fans to and from the P&R sites. Then park it in front of our goal and if we're lucky we may concede fewer than 3 goals :)

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Liverpool have saved their star players for their Cup Final on Saturday.

With respect, we should be beating teams like Liverpool.

In our time we often did !

Weststander

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Klopps disinterest in the cup was proven when he put the 16 year old on instead of Alexander-Arnold. It’s all about the league for him. Even if they are weak at the back, they remain devastating going forward. Hopefully we can hit them on the counter

They really looked like they didn’t want to equalise. All the big guns back on Saturday including rested VVD and Allison.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Klopps disinterest in the cup was proven when he put the 16 year old on instead of Alexander-Arnold. It’s all about the league for him. Even if they are weak at the back, they remain devastating going forward. Hopefully we can hit them on the counter

Same as us then, did you see the team against Bournemouth?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Love the ambition

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

Come on, if we got more than 4 against them on Saturday the outpouring of grief from fans of Liverpool from Merseyside, London, Surrey, and everywhere else would be unbearable.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Looked good!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here