Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fulham (A)

Yorkshire-Seagull

Feb 11, 2008
Hi

Is the Fulham game still subject to possible date change? I see the FA Cup 4th round is the weekend before, so I assume either the Fulham game will be moved, or we will be restricted to playing Friday evening / Saturday in the cup?

Cheers!

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Hi

Is the Fulham game still subject to possible date change? I see the FA Cup 4th round is the weekend before, so I assume either the Fulham game will be moved, or we will be restricted to playing Friday evening / Saturday in the cup?

Cheers!

Was thinking that.....also Chelsea tickets go on sale tomorrow but that date also likely to change ?

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Why would Chelsea change?

fa.JPG

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Old man is a Chelsea fan and he’s convinced our game will be moved due to the Europa League.
It already has been moved to the Sunday for that. But it could be moved again for the league cup.

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
Hopefully the Fulham game will stay where it is otherwise advance train fares from Bristol plus paid in advance hotel bill totalling £125 will be wasted as both are non-refundable.

You would have thought that the Premier League would have planned this better or choice of matches for TV may be worked out better. Hope we draw a lower league team at home, so TV does not become an issue. At least Fulham are out of the cup so do not come into consideration.

Chelsea game will be postponed if they are in the Carabao Cup Final (Spurs in their two-legged semi-final).

If the Chelsea game goes ahead on the Sunday, then the Leicester away game will move from Tuesday to Wednesday.

Yorkshire-Seagull

Feb 11, 2008
I've got the train fare / hotel issue too. It's a pain - looking at the fixtures, there's 7 matches on Tuesday 29th, which seems really bad planning just after an FA Cup weekend.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Was thinking that.....also Chelsea tickets go on sale tomorrow but that date also likely to change ?

So are Chelsea tickets going on sale tomorrow when we don't know when it is going to be played?

I missed this one last season (Boxing Day) hopefully will be able to make this one (depending when it is played?)

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
They knew all this when fixtures were set, can't see any chance of Fulham being moved whatsoever.

Shall now cheer on Spuds in the semi of the Mickey Mouse Cup, as want to keep as is.

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Surprised the club hasn't tweeted ticket information in advance of tomorrow's Chelsea tickets going on sale.
I guess there might be some information on the release if there could be a possible date change to this fixture.

Johners

Jul 6, 2003
Playa Blanca, Lanzarote
Doubt it, but Fulham won't be moved.

I guess the Fulham would be moved if we have to play our FA Cup game on the Sunday before, in which case the game will go ahead on the Wednesday. I guess we'll know more once the draw has taken place tonight and BBC/BT/International TV have decided on the games they want to televise

The Optimist

NSC Patreon
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
I guess the Fulham would be moved if we have to play our FA Cup game on the Sunday before, in which case the game will go ahead on the Wednesday. I guess we'll know more once the draw has taken place tonight and BBC/BT/International TV have decided on the games they want to televise

According to the FA site there could be televised game on the Monday too:

The fourth round is scheduled to take place between Friday 25 January and Monday 28 January.

With a full premier league and EFL programme on Tue and Wed of that week, some supporters are going to be pretty pissed off.

Lets hope for a pretty dull draw tonight for us.

The Campanologist

Sep 1, 2014
As did the 88 other clubs involved.
But regarding the sale of non-refundable tickets, will there be a refund for any game (Fulham or Chelsea) that I have a ticket for but cant go to the revised date?

It's pretty much the only time they will consider a refund, but yes I believe you are entitled to one if you have purchased a ticket and the game then gets re-scheduled.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here