Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Oh CP2010FC - the gift that keeps giving :ffsparr:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47824250

Crystal Palace goalkeeper Wayne Hennessey will face no punishment for an alleged Nazi salute after a Football Association charge was found not proven by an independent regulatory commission.

Hennessey was pictured with his right arm in the air in a photo posted on Instagram by German team-mate Max Meyer after the FA Cup win over Grimsby.

The 32-year-old had denied the charge.

_105084912_hennessey_twitter2.jpg

He said any resemblance to the Nazi gesture was "absolutely coincidental".

The Wales international has previously said he "waved and shouted at the person taking the picture to get on with it" and "put my hand over my mouth to make the sound carry".

An FA spokesman said "We are satisfied with the commissions findings and will be taking no further action. Wayne Hennessey is free to continue with his Hitler-style shouting to his team mates, colleagues, friends and family without incurring any future punitive measures".

Hennessey was unavailable for comment.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Quite how anyone can look at that picture and decide "not proven" is quite beyond me. If they'll swallow that laughable claptrap "explanation" from Hennessey then they'll swallow anything. He was caught bang to rights in that pic.

The authorities clearly just couldn't be arsed to actually pursue a charge, which is fair enough, as it was pretty much a non-incident, performed by a semi-drunk buffoon on a night out. A typical thick footballer. But I wish they'd just be honest about it.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
You do realise that somewhere in the black country, an average striker is now incandescent with rage as he realises that he is now deemed the same level of racist guilty/innocent as someone clearly doing a nazi gesture

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Wow. Beyond embarrassing on many levels.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
So he's not a racist, he's just really really stupid.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
This also goes to show how utterly deplorable the FA are. an embarrassing shower of inbred over entitled c**ts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here