[Albion] Liverpool 0 - Brighton 2

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Hope? :shrug:

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Get in - a first away win in the Womens Super League for the Albion thanks to goals from Rafferty and Umotong :D

Match Report : https://www.brightonandhovealbion.c...-brighton-and-hove-albion-women-on-06-jan-19/

Manager Powell very pleased : https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/2019/january/powell-that-was-our-best-performance/

The result gives us a 4 point cushion over bottom club Yeovil (though they have a game in hand) and we stay one point behind our next league opponents Everton who we take on at home next Sunday.

UTA!

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I got that one (eventually) but still puzzled over this
(I'm well up on my American politics by the way).

Maybe it was aimed at the mod?

Hope, I don't hope I expect us to emulate the Ladies team.
Although I'd be a little disappointed with only 2-0.

Randomly blaming another nation for something completely beyond their control would seem to be very Presidential.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Great win Just watched highlights How was 2nd goal not offside and Liverpool not given a penalty

Hope, I don't hope I expect us to emulate the Ladies team.
OK but even if you really did expect us to beat Liverpool you'd still be hoping to do so, which is why I thought the shrug must be referring to the weakness of a perceived pun (team manageress is Hope Powell).

Randomly blaming another nation for something completely beyond their control would seem to be very Presidential.
Your post immediately followed an intervention by El Presidente. If you have to make cryptic posts, you could at least quote the person you are answering!
It's cryptic because it makes no sense; obviously Australia could have come to an agreement with us to only take Mat 4 days before their first match, had they been so inclined. I'm sure he would have been up for it, so it would be completely within their control.
:shrug:

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Your post immediately followed an intervention by El Presidente. If you have to make cryptic posts, you could at least quote the person you are answering!
It's cryptic because it makes no sense; obviously Australia could have come to an agreement with us to only take Mat 4 days before their first match, had they been so inclined. I'm sure he would have been up for it, so it would be completely within their control.
:shrug:
Australia did come to an agreement with the Albion, they took Maty after the Arsenal game instead of 24.12 along with the rest of the squad.

Sadly my laughing at the stupidity of the OP had to be cryptic because all the other more obvious comedy quips, laughing at him, were already taken.

As said a childish tantrum blaming the Aussie Seagulls for a beneficial deal, after the event, that was agreed by all parties is very Trumpian.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here