Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] No Disrespect

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
When you use the phrase "No Disrespect" you invariably know you have just disrespected someone or somebody. I refer of course about the Zola comments to Morata when he reportedly said to him "Your playing for Chelsea; not Southampton or Brighton.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
When you use the phrase "No Disrespect" you invariably know you have just disrespected someone or somebody. I refer of course about the Zola comments to Morata when he reportedly said to him "Your playing for Chelsea; not Southampton or Brighton.

Absolute disrespectful bellend. He should have used Birmingham as an example :lolol:

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Southampton & Brighton are twice the clubs Chelsea is.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jan 3, 2012

I feel doubly incensed!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

I agree but also think that another phrase comes into the same reckoning "I speak my mind". nobody would disagree if it was meant to be disrespectful, which it usually is.

edna krabappel

Jul 7, 2003
See also "I'm not being racist, but...".

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
No offense, but this thread is bollocks.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Not my profile picture but I think she was a Kurdish fighter who was killed by IS
Isn't it the American woman (whose name escapes me) Loxx? She was convinced if murdering her boyfriend in Italy in a sex game. Then she was acquitted, went back to America and the Italians changed their minds again.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Isn't it the American woman (whose name escapes me) Loxx? She was convinced if murdering her boyfriend in Italy in a sex game. Then she was acquitted, went back to America and the Italians changed their minds again.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Amanda_Knox.jpg

http://americaunitedwithisrael.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/kurds-838x400.jpg

19-year-old Kurdish fighter who appeared on a BBC report about Kurdish YPG women warriors in Syria has reportedly killed herself rather than falling into the hands of Isis (now known as Islamic State).

Ceylan Ozalp found herself surrounded by Islamic State forces near the northern Syrian Kurdish city of Kobani, where a key battle is raging against the Sunni Islamists' threat.

With a lack of ammunition and in a hopeless situation, Ozalp said goodbye over the radio "and killed herself with the last bullet so that she doesn't fall into the hands of the rapists", according to one report.

Last edited:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Amanda_Knox.jpg

http://americaunitedwithisrael.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/kurds-838x400.jpg

19-year-old Kurdish fighter who appeared on a BBC report about Kurdish YPG women warriors in Syria has reportedly killed herself rather than falling into the hands of Isis (now known as Islamic State).

Ceylan Ozalp found herself surrounded by Islamic State forces near the northern Syrian Kurdish city of Kobani, where a key battle is raging against the Sunni Islamists' threat.

With a lack of ammunition and in a hopeless situation, Ozalp said goodbye over the radio "and killed herself with the last bullet so that she doesn't fall into the hands of the rapists", according to one report.

Sorry for my mistake.

What a brave and honourable young woman.

Tim Over Whelmed

Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
It’s just funny when you compare Murray’s accomplishments in the Prem to those of their number 9...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here