Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Player Ratings Bournemouth (A)

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Steele - 7 - made a couple of very good, important saves at the end from Brooks and Cook. Litttle else to do.
Bruno - 6 - solid if unspectacular. Tired
Bong - 7 - got forward really well, put on two very decent crosses including one for the Locadia header
Duffy - 8 - another assist, a colossal performance
Balogun - 6 - gave the ball away a few times and lucky not to get punished
Bissouma - 8 - MOTM a slow start, but really grew into the game and a great goal
Stephens - 7 - typical Dale, strong and competitive. Possibly lucky not to get a second yellow
Kayal - 7 - solid if unspectacular. Had a decent chance in the second half but took to long to unleash a shot
Locadia - 7 - did well for the opener, looked like he should have scored
Andone - 8 - brave header for the goal. Busy throughout, a nuisance
Knockaert - 8 - committed as ever. Properly up for it. Good strike for the goal

March 6
Gyorjkes and Montoya N/A

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
6 - average

Steele - 7
Bruno - 7
Bong - 6
Duffy - 7
Balogun - 7
Locadia - 7
Stephens - 6
Bissouma - 7
Kayal - 6
Knockaert - 9
Andone - 7

March - 6

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
Imo...

Steele - 8 Made two blinding saves at 3-1 up to keep us in it; cancels out him drifting off leaving an open goal in the first half.
Bruno - 7 Solid.
Bong - 7 They got past him too easily when one on one but his crossing was the best I've seen from us for a few weeks.
Duffy - 8 Human barricade.
Balogun - 8 I didn't notice the sloppiness as much as I did him blocking shots and crosses. One of his best games today.
Bissouma - 8 Dynamic, exciting to watch. What a goal.
Stephens - 7 He's good, isn't he.
Kayal - 7 Pesky. I've always liked him.
Locadia - 7 There's a bit of me that thinks he's scored his goals recently despite himself. But then he'll create Knocky's goal out of very little and I go "Yes, that's what he can do".
Andone - 8 Skalak-esque celebrations and a nippy, clever so and so. Super goal.
Knockeart - 9 One and a half assists, a goal and ran his little chaussettes off. MoM

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Based on the stream which was of good quality, Dale Stephens had a very good game and would have been my MOTM with Duffy not far behind.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Imo...

Steele - 8 Made two blinding saves at 3-1 up to keep us in it; cancels out him drifting off leaving an open goal in the first half.
Bruno - 7 Solid.
Bong - 7 They got past him too easily when one on one but his crossing was the best I've seen from us for a few weeks.
Duffy - 8 Human barricade.
Balogun - 8 I didn't notice the sloppiness as much as I did him blocking shots and crosses. One of his best games today.
Bissouma - 8 Dynamic, exciting to watch. What a goal.
Stephens - 7 He's good, isn't he.
Kayal - 7 Pesky. I've always liked him.
Locadia - 7 There's a bit of me that thinks he's scored his goals recently despite himself. But then he'll create Knocky's goal out of very little and I go "Yes, that's what he can do".
Andone - 8 Skalak-esque celebrations and a nippy, clever so and so. Super goal.
Knockeart - 9 One and a half assists, a goal and ran his little chaussettes off. MoM

Re locadia. I get what you mean. Part of me thinks he’s been a bit jammy in the past few weeks. That backheel was superb though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here