Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Player Ratings Bournemouth (A)

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Steele - 7 - made a couple of very good, important saves at the end from Brooks and Cook. Litttle else to do.
Bruno - 6 - solid if unspectacular. Tired
Bong - 7 - got forward really well, put on two very decent crosses including one for the Locadia header
Duffy - 8 - another assist, a colossal performance
Balogun - 6 - gave the ball away a few times and lucky not to get punished
Bissouma - 8 - MOTM a slow start, but really grew into the game and a great goal
Stephens - 7 - typical Dale, strong and competitive. Possibly lucky not to get a second yellow
Kayal - 7 - solid if unspectacular. Had a decent chance in the second half but took to long to unleash a shot
Locadia - 7 - did well for the opener, looked like he should have scored
Andone - 8 - brave header for the goal. Busy throughout, a nuisance
Knockaert - 8 - committed as ever. Properly up for it. Good strike for the goal

March 6
Gyorjkes and Montoya N/A

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
6 - average

Steele - 7
Bruno - 7
Bong - 6
Duffy - 7
Balogun - 7
Locadia - 7
Stephens - 6
Bissouma - 7
Kayal - 6
Knockaert - 9
Andone - 7

March - 6

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
Imo...

Steele - 8 Made two blinding saves at 3-1 up to keep us in it; cancels out him drifting off leaving an open goal in the first half.
Bruno - 7 Solid.
Bong - 7 They got past him too easily when one on one but his crossing was the best I've seen from us for a few weeks.
Duffy - 8 Human barricade.
Balogun - 8 I didn't notice the sloppiness as much as I did him blocking shots and crosses. One of his best games today.
Bissouma - 8 Dynamic, exciting to watch. What a goal.
Stephens - 7 He's good, isn't he.
Kayal - 7 Pesky. I've always liked him.
Locadia - 7 There's a bit of me that thinks he's scored his goals recently despite himself. But then he'll create Knocky's goal out of very little and I go "Yes, that's what he can do".
Andone - 8 Skalak-esque celebrations and a nippy, clever so and so. Super goal.
Knockeart - 9 One and a half assists, a goal and ran his little chaussettes off. MoM

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Based on the stream which was of good quality, Dale Stephens had a very good game and would have been my MOTM with Duffy not far behind.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Imo...

Steele - 8 Made two blinding saves at 3-1 up to keep us in it; cancels out him drifting off leaving an open goal in the first half.
Bruno - 7 Solid.
Bong - 7 They got past him too easily when one on one but his crossing was the best I've seen from us for a few weeks.
Duffy - 8 Human barricade.
Balogun - 8 I didn't notice the sloppiness as much as I did him blocking shots and crosses. One of his best games today.
Bissouma - 8 Dynamic, exciting to watch. What a goal.
Stephens - 7 He's good, isn't he.
Kayal - 7 Pesky. I've always liked him.
Locadia - 7 There's a bit of me that thinks he's scored his goals recently despite himself. But then he'll create Knocky's goal out of very little and I go "Yes, that's what he can do".
Andone - 8 Skalak-esque celebrations and a nippy, clever so and so. Super goal.
Knockeart - 9 One and a half assists, a goal and ran his little chaussettes off. MoM

Re locadia. I get what you mean. Part of me thinks he’s been a bit jammy in the past few weeks. That backheel was superb though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here