Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bruno's Last Ever Game For Us

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I reckon he'll get another 1 year contract as 9th choice defender.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
His ball control and quick mind and passes is something we will miss when that day comes. Quality player even at 38

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Ideal scenario - two rubbish sides at home. Get to the QF whilst matching the tracker which would give us 37 points. Then play the front side and have a real go.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Picking up the FA Cup? We just won our first game in this seasons comp and you're thinking that? Seriously?

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Our reserves beat Bournemouth’s reserves.

That automatically means we’re going to reach the final of the cup.

That’s how football fans minds work.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Our reserves beat Bournemouth’s reserves.

Duffy, Stephens, Locadia, Andone, March, Montaya all played a part in the front side v WHU. That is why I said we may have intent, but talking 'picking up the cup' is just ridiculous.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
I think this will be the year welift the cup! ��

Go on... go on.... yes... we can do it.....

cup.jpeg

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Picking up the FA Cup? We just won our first game in this seasons comp and you're thinking that? Seriously?

Yes seriously, nothing wrong with dreaming. From my perspective that was a really big win, we just don’t beat Bournemouth.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
That Sports Direct mug actually holds more liquid than the FA Cup

I have one at work. I can't use it for tea or coffee because I can't get the water/milk/sugar/tea or coffee ratio right to stop it tasting really weak.

It is however PERFECT for a tin of SOUP in the microwave at morning break.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
We've just had a brilliant away win in the cup against a good Prem team.

Cheer up matey. We're on the way to Wembley!

v Spurs yeah. Very, very happy with the game today. A bit boring up to Knocky's goal and after that very entertaining. I was pleased with just about everything, including the front 11 pick. It's just bollocks to be going on about picking up the old jug come May :laugh:

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
v Spurs yeah. Very, very happy with the game today. A bit boring up to Knocky's goal and after that very entertaining. I was pleased with just about everything, including the front 11 pick. It's just bollocks to be going on about picking up the old jug come May :laugh:

Fair enough. We're not going to win the cup. Pointless win. Let's move on.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Any side can make it into the final with a few decent draws. Citeh play Burton in the League Cup semi this week and I'd fancy our chances against Burton.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
We've just had a brilliant away win in the cup against a good Prem team.

Cheer up matey. We're on the way to Wembley!

I reckon that is our first away win at a top-flight club in the FA Cup since beating Newcastle United at the same stage in January 1986.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here