Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Next manager

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Apparently... Tony Bloom has just been spotted on a beach in Portugal sitting on the next sun lounger to Jose Mourinho. They were both doing that 'covering their mouths' thing when they were chatting and Jose shouted 'Seeeaa-gulls..' as he got up and left. Then, up pops 'Arry Redknapp and beats Jose unconscious with a Kangaroo dong, Tony wrestles it off him and catches the first plane home.

Back to square one.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
If your real fishing trips go anywhere near as badly I bet you've used the same box of bait for the last 20 years.

It smells horrible, too

bait.jpg

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Albion appear to be putting in place a 'promote from within' strategy similar to Liverpools in the past ... with ex-players being helped through coaching badges and then given roles at the club ... would fully expect either Rusk or Rosenior to step up once CH retires

Quite a few folk appeared to have had a long and satisfying liquid lunch today. TFIF.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Poch to Man Utd, Howe to Spurs I can see but not what you've posted?

Why would Poch want to go to Man Utd ? I have wondered about Howe to Spuds but like others the top 6/7 in The EPL only go for foreign now. As for Big Sam,i would rather Brighton be in league two than employ that fraud. He was found out at Bolton Wanderers everything looked fine under Big Sam until you saw the club debts.

Seagulls perm

Banned
Apr 20, 2017
May or may not be true, but it's what I've been led to believe. What I don't expect is abusive messages from fellow fans. Cheeky Monkey, to be precise. Why is this abuse allowed? I rarely post, only when I have something of importance to share. Surely moderators are here to stop this sort of thing?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
May or may not be true, but it's what I've been led to believe. What I don't expect is abusive messages from fellow fans. Cheeky Monkey, to be precise. Why is this abuse allowed? I rarely post, only when I have something of importance to share. Surely moderators are here to stop this sort of thing?

No we're here to stop spammy trolling messages with no links or basis in fact.

Your tone seems familiar....

Seagulls perm

Banned
Apr 20, 2017
No we're here to stop spammy trolling messages with no links or basis in fact.

Your tone seems familiar....

??

Ok, do you mean that this board is only for you and your friends? No problem.

Phil Neville is 7/1 at present. Very short odds for a non-story!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Do BetFair have this right?

Poch to Madrid, Hughton to Spurs

.Allardyce shortest odds to start in the Amex hot seat come August. Other top contenders include Hughes, Neville and Pulis.

I'd also hide behind a 'seagulls' veneer, if I were a palace fan.

My only hope would be that this all came about before the season ticket renewal date.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Why would Bloom employ anyone who is an abject failure in running a football club? I could only see him employing someone decent, with possibly a decent track record abroad with a major club and no baggage (so I don’t include Jones as a candidate). None of those mentioned need apply.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
??

Ok, do you mean that this board is only for you and your friends? No problem.

Phil Neville is 7/1 at present. Very short odds for a non-story!

No - I mean "May or may not be true, but it's what I've been led to believe" translates as "it's a load of bullshit but I want to look ITK. Or I'm a troll".

I'm still deciding....

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Pochetino to Madrid = plausible
Hughton to Spurs = unlikely
Allardyce to the Albion = No chance whatsoever

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
No - I mean "May or may not be true, but it's what I've been led to believe" translates as "it's a load of bullshit but I want to look ITK. Or I'm a troll".

I'm still deciding....

I think you'll find it's 'childish ramblings'.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Why would Poch want to go to Man Utd ? I have wondered about Howe to Spuds but like others the top 6/7 in The EPL only go for foreign now. As for Big Sam,i would rather Brighton be in league two than employ that fraud. He was found out at Bolton Wanderers everything looked fine under Big Sam until you saw the club debts.

In fairness Poch is proving to be a very good manager but he's getting no financial backing at Spurs? I can see Man Utd wanting him and Poch wanting to manage them with the riches they have?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
I think you'll find it's 'childish ramblings'.

Should stop on Monday then.

In no way connected but there were a pair of absolute MELTS on Facebook and Twitter who spent half their Christmas school holidays spamming said sites claiming to have had a conference call with Paul Barber in which is was confirmed we were siging Dele Ali. Rather touchingly they used each other as a source. If anyone were to try that here they'd be banned quicker than you can say "Looney".

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Do BetFair have this right?

Poch to Madrid, Hughton to Spurs

.Allardyce shortest odds to start in the Amex hot seat come August. Other top contenders include Hughes, Neville and Pulis.

I'm surprised you haven't suggested Mark Bright as our next manager. I'm sure you'd like to see the back of him from your directors box.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here