Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Next manager

Seagulls perm

Banned
Apr 20, 2017
Do BetFair have this right?

Poch to Madrid, Hughton to Spurs

.Allardyce shortest odds to start in the Amex hot seat come August. Other top contenders include Hughes, Neville and Pulis.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I would be very surprised and disappointed if our next manager, whenever we may need one (hopefully not for a bloody long time), is any of those named.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Spuds would never give the job to CH. Absolutely no chance.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

.Allardyce shortest odds to start in the Amex hot seat come August. Other top contenders include Hughes, Neville and Pulis.

If your real fishing trips go anywhere near as badly I bet you've used the same box of bait for the last 20 years.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Link? Sounds like absolute bollocks to me

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I would be very surprised and disappointed if our next manager, whenever we may need one (hopefully not for a bloody long time), is any of those named.

I would be very surprised and disappointed if the Albion board would ever consider any of those named.

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
Albion appear to be putting in place a 'promote from within' strategy similar to Liverpools in the past ... with ex-players being helped through coaching badges and then given roles at the club ... would fully expect either Rusk or Rosenior to step up once CH retires

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Albion appear to be putting in place a 'promote from within' strategy similar to Liverpools in the past ... with ex-players being helped through coaching badges and then given roles at the club ... would fully expect either Rusk or Rosenior to step up once CH retires

No chance

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
As good as we think CH is, Spurs wouldn't consider him a Top Three EPL Manager.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern

Or possibly Jones

I'm not sure what's more unlikely: Hughton going to Spurs or BFS coming here? I think there's more chance of Huddersfield staying up than either of those appointments happening.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006

Poch to Man Utd, Howe to Spurs I can see but not what you've posted?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

Please tell me your other 36 posts in 20 months were based in reality ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here