Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Look at him, poised for a fist pump...

Chris-Hughton-Football365.jpg

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
This is all well and good and people will praise him, until the next game when his substitutions aren’t on 30 minutes.

I think the critical time is 60 minutes, 30 mins to go.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Very good article, thanks for posting

dazzer6666

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I guess we all have fleeting frustrations with starting lineups, late substitutions, tactics etc but (teenage keyboard warriors on twitter and facebook aside) I suspect the vast majority of us wouldn’t swap him for anyone else.

Thanks for posting, great read.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Are you sure that's not two halves pasted together "when I became manager at Brighton" on the left and "now" on the right

Must have been pitchside when the groundsmen were spraying indicator.Washed off his Grecian 2000.

Early Doors

Coach
Sep 15, 2003
Horsham
Thanks for posting; really good read. I particularly liked this bit
Anyone who can succeed at Newcastle and emerge from that absolutely fetid and immoral sh*tstorm smelling of roses is a remarkable talent. :lolol::lolol::lolol:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
This is all well and good and people will praise him, until the next game when his substitutions aren’t on 30 minutes.

Yes, indeed, it's all very well and I too will go on praising him and wanting him to be our manager. I said when we won promotion - and I still feel the same way now - that I'd want CH to be the manager to bring us back up again from The Championship should our present adventure in the PL ever come to an end (which doesn't look likely this season).

But that will not stop me mentally screaming at the TV/radio/computer on match days, "Come on Chris, for f*** sake make a f***ing substitution now! Don't leave it to late!" And yes, OK, I admit it! - I'll still be wishing he left one of our fastest players up on the half way line when defending corners and free kicks!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here