Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Jordan Maguire Drew

edna krabappel

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003
Nowhere near a Championship player let alone a PL one. He’s 21 and not had a sniff of first team football with us, instead being loaned out repeatedly to non-league sides. Other young players have long since overtaken him.

I imagine the club have known for some time but we’re keeping him going in the hope of finding him a permanent deal somewhere, as has now happened.

There’s nothing wrong with being a professional at that level, and good luck to him: perhaps if all goes well, he might get back into League football at some stage. He seems to have talent, but no consistency yet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Nowhere near a Championship player let alone a PL one. He’s 21 and not had a sniff of first team football with us, instead being loaned out repeatedly to non-league sides. Other young players have long since overtaken him.

I imagine the club have known for some time but we’re keeping him going in the hope of finding him a permanent deal somewhere, as has now happened.

There’s nothing wrong with being a professional at that level, and good luck to him: perhaps if all goes well, he might get back into League football at some stage. He seems to have talent, but no consistency yet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looks likely he will be back in league football next season!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Fixtures.

(and he was slated at Wrexham apparently for jonny big bollox syndrome)

Snowy

Jul 14, 2003
Perranporth
Someone I know who knew him from his time on loan at Worthing said that he has a very high opinion of his own qualities and expects to be playing in the Championship at some time in the not too distant future. However, he also said that he’s not very keen on having to track back and defend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here