Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Employment Solicitor advice

Worthing exile

May 12, 2009
Can anyone recommend a good Employment Solicitor in Worthing or Brighton to discuss a case that may result in an unfair dismissal claim?

Also an idea of cost would be appreciated.

Thanks

Stumpy Tim

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Fiona Martin @ Martin Searle.

This, this and this. Used Fiona a number of times and always been worth every penny.

Costs depend on how complicated the case is. IIRC first hour is £150 and then £200 per hour after that but they will give you an estimate before they start any work.

btnbelle

Apr 26, 2017
Do you have home insurance? If you have taken legal cover as an extra, it will cover employment issues. You would get free legal advise and money to cover making your claim.

Papak

Not an NSC licker...
Jul 11, 2003
Horsham
This, this and this. Used Fiona a number of times and always been worth every penny.

Costs depend on how complicated the case is. IIRC first hour is £150 and then £200 per hour after that but they will give you an estimate before they start any work.

As the plaintiff? If you don't mind me asking, what line of work are you in where you would need to use an employment solicitor a number of times?

Stumpy Tim

As the plaintiff? If you don't mind me asking, what line of work are you in where you would need to use an employment solicitor a number of times?

I've used mine three times... all for "redundancy". Worthwhile investment as the payment always increases once solicitors get involved. I imagine the same would be the case in constructive dismissal

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

I've been made redundant a number of times and each time I've used Fiona to get a better package from my employer than they were offering. She got me thousands when a Brighton based IT firm got rid of me because their income collapsed due to a director being convicted of bribary and corruption ( easily found via Google ) and I had inside information of other strange behaviour within the board.

As an additional note, Fiona got the money to start her firm from a settlement from her employer ..... takes guts to take on a firm of solicitors !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here