Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Whats up with Barnado ..fell asleep at ht

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Anybody know ? I know Bong came on that’s all.

Or even Bernardo

Last edited:

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
The Dr hadn’t been called upon in the first half; personally, I don’t blame her for having a kip at HT.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
If Bernardo had scored a goal, when clear through on goal, we wouldn't be talking about Bong, Hughtons decisions or even ER,!

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

I think I read that he had a tight hamstring. I thought I saw him limping a little towards the end of the 1st half, but it wasn't holding him back when he burst forward and almost got the 3rd... we certainly missed him when he went off.. hopefully enough recovery time before Liverpool if its only a strain..

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Anybody know ? I know Bong came on that’s all.

Or even Bernardo

I assumed he was injured, although didn't see anything of note. Got torn to shreds though for 5mins, kind of hope he was injured as a bit worrying if it was purely tactical.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I think I read that he had a tight hamstring. I thought I saw him limping a little towards the end of the 1st half, but it wasn't holding him back when he burst forward and almost got the 3rd... we certainly missed him when he went off.. hopefully enough recovery time before Liverpool if its only a strain..

Argus confirms it was a hamstring but just a twinge.
https://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/17331631.bernardo-reveals-injury-in-build-up-to-west-ham-leveller/

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
He was obviously injured as he went straight down the tunnel after he came off, and had been down on the pitch beforehand. The news in The Argus is no surprise.

dazzer6666

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
He was obviously injured as he went straight down the tunnel after he came off, and had been down on the pitch beforehand. The news in The Argus is no surprise.

He went down after stretching for a tackle.....had a couple of mins treatment pitchside, initially looked like he was going to be subbed immediately (Bong was getting ready) but he came back on for a couple of mins and was then subbed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here