Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Montoya

Tiptop24

Jan 23, 2007
Chicago, USA
Favorite signing of the season. Class personified. Bissy will be a star, but MM is a brilliant signing for £5mil

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Favorite signing of the season. Class personified. Bissy will be a star, but MM is a brilliant signing for £5mil

He is almost the forgotten man

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
He seems like a right-sided midfielder rather than a right back to me.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
He has been good, but personally I felt he was the weakest link last night.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He is growing with each game, looks more confident and was involved in a lot of our good play last night. No complaints from me about him. Great buy imo

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
He has been good, but personally I felt he was the weakest link last night.

You do realise Both goals come fromt he left hand side and arguably through the middle last night right? Couldnt have done anything about them, dont remember them ever really getting at us from the right at all.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
You do realise Both goals come fromt he left hand side and arguably through the middle last night right? Couldnt have done anything about them, dont remember them ever really getting at us from the right at all.

:lol: yes I'm aware!
I should have given more context to my reasoning. Whilst I felt he sufficiently dealt with the attacking threat (which is obviously his main remit) I felt his distribution was ever so slightly poorer in comparison with the rest of the team who by and large all had solid performances.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
:lol: yes I'm aware!
I should have given more context to my reasoning. Whilst I felt he sufficiently dealt with the attacking threat (which is obviously his main remit) I felt his distribution was ever so slightly poorer in comparison with the rest of the team who by and large all had solid performances.

Fair enough! Weakest link seemed a bit harsh, that clearly was Button.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
He's been up and down for me. Some decent performances mixed with some that were verging on being dire (Cardiff away stands out). I worry about his offensive ability and his ability to cover Duffy in particular, but he's solid enough most of the time.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
A very good acquisition , not brilliant and not as good as Bruno at his best (ime will tell) but reasonably solid and an absolute bargain. Also have to remember as well its still his first season.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Brilliant buy for me. Barcelona, Valencia, Inter, now Brighton, come on. [emoji41]
Getting better each week and as mentioned above, only his first half of a season with us and in the premier league.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here