Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Team for Bournemouth ?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
A couple of U23 players or do we go for it full on ?

All change... except Locadia.
I'll be surprised if he doesn't start as I think we need to keep him in the shop window.

I'm not suggesting this thread is fixtures or anything :)
but somebody has posted this on another thread tonight...
Steele

Bruno
Balogun
Burn
Bong

Knockaert
Bissouma
Stephens ?
Kayal
Gyokeres

Connolly

???

Last edited:

Hugo Rune

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
If Bernardo hadn’t been injured against West Ham, I’d have the four ‘Bs’ at the back. Cox gets the nod as we don’t want to risk Bong.
Suttner would be an option but he might already be gone?

————————-Steele—————————

Bruno———-Burn———Balogun———-Cox

————————Stephens————————

Knockaert——Bissouma—-Kayal—Gyökeres

————————-Conolloy————————

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Steele

Bruno Balogun Burn Bong

Schelotto Kayal Bissouma Suttner

Knockaert

Connolly

Subs: Keto, White, Dreyer, Sanders, Gyokeres, Locadia, Murray.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
From the other thread :

Gyokeres is due to travel to Qatar with the rest of the 23-man full Swedish squad tomorrow (Thursday) for a training camp, with matches against Finland on Tuesday and Iceland next Friday.

Which, for me, means

Steele

Bruno
Balogun
Burn
Bong

Knockaert
Kayal
Stephens
Bissouma
Locadia

Connolly

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
I'd go largely with the U23's - we all know CH will make massive changes so why not give the younger lads a go in a competition CH won't be taking seriously.

I'd go for :

Steele

Davies, Cox, Ostigard, Barclay,

Sanders, Normann, Tilley. Dreyer

Maguire Drew, Connolly

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
I'd go largely with the U23's - we all know CH will make massive changes so why not give the younger lads a go in a competition CH won't be taking seriously.

I'd go for :

Steele

Davies, Cox, Ostigard, Barclay,

Sanders, Normann, Tilley. Dreyer

Maguire Drew, Connolly

Not too sure Leyton Orient will let us play Maguire-drew after he signed for them yesterday.....

Our squad players need some game time, especially the likes of Burn after he signed. Think it will be a largely 2nd string team as posted by others above with a sprinkling of U23 and first teamers on the bench.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
its going to be a strong side whatever.
I don't think that many changes to be honest, Propper, Gross, Dunk Duffy and Button to def miss, but I think the others will be involved. We are pretty much safe with just 3 or 4 wins required from 17 games, so I think he will go for a decent cup run.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
its going to be a strong side whatever.
I don't think that many changes to be honest, Propper, Gross, Dunk Duffy and Button to def miss, but I think the others will be involved. We are pretty much safe with just 3 or 4 wins required from 17 games, so I think he will go for a decent cup run.

Every place higher in the PL ~£2m; losing semi-finalists in FA Cup £1.6m. We’re going to focus on the league this, and every, year, while hoping that the second XI will give us a cup run.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
Button
Bruno Balogun Dunk Bernardo
Knockaert Kayal Bissouma Propper March
Locadia

Plenty of kids on the bench to get some experience but not in the team. Let's not do anything silly, we should have a stab at winning a cup.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Doubt locadia will start. Probably needs a rest. Same with march. Unfortunately we only have knocky as wing cover I believe.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
Jun 27, 2012

In the 4 years he's been here he's always played the rest of the first team squad in cup games who haven't had games recently with a sprinkling of u23s and the odd regular player in positions where things are a bit thin due to injuries (for Bournemouth this might be wingers/strikers).
He'll do that v Bournemouth so 90 mins for Knockaert, Bissouma, Bruno, Bong, Burn, Balogun, Steele, Kayal etc. with 2-3 of Keto, Connolly, White and Barclay stepping up but probably on the bench. And don't rule out an appearance by Locadia or Andone up front.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here