Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Ham: a point gained or two points dropped?

Was West Ham a point gained or two points dropped

• A point gained

Votes: 141 55.5%
  • Two points dropped

Votes: 113 44.5%

• Total voters

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Being 2-0 up away from home, and to let them back in with two poor defensive mistakes, it has to be two points dropped.

Stephen Seagull

Oct 6, 2015
Barcelona
A draw after going 2 goals up in the second half is two points dropped, regardless of who you’re playing

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Point gained.
Arnautovic was their only +, whereas we were positive, but were undone by a Duffly slip and wrong decision.

arewethereyet?

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
We scored 2 away from home, let’s be realistic, draw against Arsenal, beat Everton and draw against West Ham, that’s 5 points against strong opposition, we are going in the right direction.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Hmm, a hard one, but 2-0 up with 25 mins to go means it just edges two points lost.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
It's 2 dropped, but West Ham away from home isn't a bad point at the end of the day.

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
Happy to get a point as WH looked most likely to get the winner and we were holding on. Poor defence, not just for the goals. Mind you, we should have had a penalty for the half-nelson on Dunk.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
The players will feel like its two lost ...so I'll go with them.....but another point on the total in our quest to move into the top half of the table

Anyway couple of easy games coming up :whistle:

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
2 points dropped. Disappointing.

I know a lot of people will say we should be happy where we are but I think we should be 8th/9th. We’ve dropped so many points we shouldn’t have.

We’re a really good side with some excellent premier league players. The players and manager need more belief in themselves.

I think the same applies to a lot of fans aswell, we should be raising our expectations now. We’re a better side than West Ham, Wolves, Bournemouth etc and we need to start believing it. We’re not there just to make up the numbers and scrape 16th/17th place each season.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I agree, 2 dropped after being 2 up. Would have taken a point at the start though.
I thought the west ham subs injected much needed oomph for them, which caught us on the back foot.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Dropped. Throwing away a 2 goal lead is poor. Before the game i would have been happy with a point though.

D

Deleted member 18477

2 points dropped I think
I would have taken a draw before the game though...
:shrug:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Probably 2 dropped on the night but looking at the broader picture we have stopped the 3 game losing sequence with a draw vs. Arsenal, a win vs. Everton and a draw away at West Ham. That is a solid set of results, especially with our ever-present keeper absent for two of those games playing noddy football somewhere in the Middle East.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here