Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 2-0 and we f***ed it up!

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Disappointing and pleasing result at the same time, quite a weird emotion really.

Terrible defending by Duffy for their first goal back, and second goal the ball was very arguably out of the pitch when it was played back across, but Antonio shouldn’t have been able to skip by Bernardo and others so easily.

4 points taken from Everton and West Ham over the last two games, so not a bad return but it probably really should have been 6 points.

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
I would not saying terrible defending , more fooled by a world class striker who was in control of the situation. As for the second goal , could not say either way , would love to say was out of play but honestly too close to call.

Second goal maybe showed Locadia is not as defensive minded as Izzy or March but apart from that we should have killed the game stone dead by just passing among ourselves.

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
First goal Button has to come out and get its on the 6 yard line when he scores

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
At least we were competitive in an away game and put the ball in their net. I know it's West Ham and we always yank their chains, but even so - positive.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
West Ham stepped it up and got the goals. Yes the defending was a bit weak but credit to the opposition for getting back into it.

An away point is acceptable, disappointed to give up a lead, but at least we’ve come away with something.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If that’s ****ing it up I’ll take performances like that all season long away from home. Such an improvement on how we played until just a few games away.

Or maybe we should be beating teams like West Ham?

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Odd game.
West Ham we’re shocking and at 2-0 I was so sure we were home and hosed.
Then West Ham owned the last quarter of the game.
I’m loving the new Albion style though - Stephens and Propper look so much better when they play the ball forward.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
If they had scored two at the end then I'd have been more disappointed.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Disappointing and pleasing result at the same time, quite a weird emotion really.

Terrible defending by Duffy for their first goal back, and second goal the ball was very arguably out of the pitch when it was played back across, but Antonio shouldn’t have been able to skip by Bernardo and others so easily.

4 points taken from Everton and West Ham over the last two games, so not a bad return but it probably really should have been 6 points.

Brushing past the small detail of their goal should never have stood.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here