Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Moderator of the year 2018

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
[MENTION=3734]Giraffe[/MENTION] followed by [MENTION=3649]hitony[/MENTION], both exceptional imho in what is an important thankless role, both great servants to the board and epitomise underrated excellence.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Oh here we go again

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Surely the best mods are those who quietly get on with the job without any fuss. In other words, the ones we don’t notice!

I can’t say I’m tuned in to much mod activity to be honest, though that might be down to avoiding the threads that look most likely to be full of bin-festery and those started by “the usual suspects”.....

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
The best moderators are the ones you dont notice .... either they are effective behind the scenes or bone lazy , either way its the winning way :p

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
So you can put me down as Licker of the Year 2 but the only answer here is [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] , as much as all my fellow mods do an equally sterling and thankless job.

The amount of crap the guy takes in an average year just for putting his head above the parapet and keeping the site going is incredible and the vast majority of it never reaches the big board. None of you would be posting on this delightful thread if it wasn't for his thick skin, even handedness and love of NSC and the Albion.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
... the only answer here is [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] , as much as all my fellow mods do an equally sterling and thankless job.

The amount of crap the guy takes in an average year just for putting his head above the parapet and keeping the site going is incredible and the vast majority of it never reaches the big board. None of you would be posting on this delightful thread if it wasn't for his thick skin, even handedness and love of NSC and the Albion.

Bozza's 3rd account... :rolleyes:

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Each because of their brutal and swift dealing with people taking the p:
[MENTION=616]Guinness Boy[/MENTION] (unperturbed by a couple of jealous posters trying to troll him).
[MENTION=3566]hans kraay fan club[/MENTION] (his dealings with HB&B were gold)
[MENTION=31]El Presidente[/MENTION] (the silent assassin) appears from nowhere, to ban idiots. A couple of these, post bans, were once chatting about him on a thread with words to the effect of “@EP, he’s the worst, he’s a nasty piece of work”. Makes me laugh to think that they’re talking about the calm-speaking academic Keiran Maguire who appears on TV).

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Surely the best mods are those who quietly get on with the job without any fuss. In other words, the ones we don’t notice!

I can’t say I’m tuned in to much mod activity to be honest, though that might be down to avoiding the threads that look most likely to be full of bin-festery and those started by “the usual suspects”.....

Just like good referees, you don't notice they are there.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Each because of their brutal and swift dealing with people taking the p:

[MENTION=616]Guinness Boy[/MENTION] (unperturbed by a couple of jealous posters trying to troll him).
[MENTION=3566]hans kraay fan club[/MENTION] (his dealings with HB&B were gold)
[MENTION=31]El Presidente[/MENTION] (the silent assassin) appears from nowhere, to ban idiots. A couple of these, post bans, were once chatting about him on a thread with words to the effect of “@EP, he’s the worst, he’s a nasty piece of work”. Makes me laugh to think that they’re talking about the calm-speaking academic Keiran Maguire who appears on TV).

Grass

Edna for no.1

Last edited:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I think that the Mods here are quite a diverse yet effective bunch and I would not find it easy to single one out for the accolade.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
It's a good example of a Golden Raspberry Award.:whistle:

I'll have to go for the big pervert. Good work by all.:clap2: my wife is a mod on Buzz on Boundary. Makes this place look like a kindergarten.................

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
It's a good example of a Golden Raspberry Award.:whistle:

I'll have to go for the big pervert. Good work by all.:clap2: my wife is a mod on Buzz on Boundary. Makes this place look like a kindergarten.................

Massive fair play to her. That group is awful. No way would I have survived Pound-Shop-Paedo-Gate

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Massive fair play to her. That group is awful. No way would I have survived Pound-Shop-Paedo-Gate

Had to change all social media accounts after that and the Paedo Hunters episode in Victoria Park.

New Year's Eve classic thread was where can I get fireworks for tonight? First reply was "I take it your ******** dog is deaf you **** and I would love to ******** shove fireworks up your old haggard .............and on and on.
Surprisingly good forum otherwise, isn't it?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Had to change all social media accounts after that and the Paedo Hunters episode in Victoria Park.

New Year's Eve classic thread was where can I get fireworks for tonight? First reply was "I take it your ******** dog is deaf you **** and I would love to ******** shove fireworks up your old haggard .............and on and on.
Surprisingly good forum otherwise, isn't it?

Dunno, I came off it. Wife still shows me all the juicy bits :lolol:

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
8 f***ing refreshes it took me to finally be able to open a thread on my phone :rant:. Anyway, I would vote for [MENTION=31]El Presidente[/MENTION]. Very humorous.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here