Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Players That Have Played For Both BHA & WHU

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I was going to suggest Tony Towner because he went on from us to play for Millwall, and that's near enough, innit? ???

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Robert 'Pom Pom' Whiting.

(Just seen that he never made a first team appearance though.)

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Brian Dear. We had him on loan for a bit. Far too good for us, if he'd lost weight he'd have been a very decent player

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Dockside rivalries. You're being a Fisher.

My dad was a Millwall follower, brought up on Tooley Street... ('I remember sharpened coins being thrown towards the pitch in the late 30s, at Millwall'). I have often wondered how he knew they were sharpened. The antagonism also has something to do with the fact that Millwall were originally The north-of-Thames dockland club (in their eyes) and moved south of the river in much the wame way the Woolwich side of arses moved further north. Anyway, let's not hijack the thread, eh, knocky boy, me old cock sparrer?

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
My dad was a Millwall follower, brought up on Tooley Street... ('I remember sharpened coins being thrown towards the pitch in the late 30s, at Millwall'). I have often wondered how he knew they were sharpened. The antagonism also has something to do with the fact that Millwall were originally The north-of-Thames dockland club (in their eyes) and moved south of the river in much the wame way the Woolwich side of arses moved further north. Anyway, let's not hijack the thread, eh, knocky boy, me old cock sparrer?

I thought it was because Millwall were scabs.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I thought it was because Millwall were scabs.

They were forced to move to a new ground North Greenwich in 1901, as the Millwall Dock Company wanted to use their land as a timberyard.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here