Page 4 of 72 FirstFirst 12345671454 ... LastLast

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by thedonkeycentrehalf View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If anyone can recommend somewhere for Plymouth tomorrow night...
    Cap’n Jasper burger from a large static caravan down on the quay. No contest.

There’s also a decent Indian - I can dig out the name if you’d prefer that.
    2A. K2-18b

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Seasidesage View Post
      Bloody hell, Plymouth to Sheffield your company don't like you much...
      It's actually worse. Worthing to Plymouth early tomorrow morning, Plymouth to Sheffield Tuesday afternoon, Wednesday is actually in Doncaster but thought Sheffield would be a better bet than a Tuesday night in Donny! Next month is better though as I get a few days in Berlin and a chance to have a beer and some food with @Herr Tubthumper
      She’s the main man in the office in the city
      And she treats me like I’m just another lackey
      But I can put a tennis racket up against my face
      And pretend that I am Kendo Nagasaki

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Springal View Post
      Anyone tried Brighton Bier Haus on the Hill yet?

The roasts look ace, so tempted to go next week
      Yep, twice, but not the roast. Food is decent, the burger is very good as are the ox cheek nuggets and the pork belly. Well worth a go.
      NEW SCHTUMMCAST. MORE VIBES AVAILABLE HERE >>>>>> http://soundcloud.com/schtumm/schtum...0-neal-schtumm
      Fan of the 17 bus Cowfold Seagull's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by big nuts View Post
      G

I’m doing Halifax Monday and Barnwood in Gloucester Tuesday & Wednesday with work. Not the most glamorous of trips.
      Blimey, there l was commiserating with the donkey, yet there you are being sent to towns that aren't even in the Football League!

0 Not allowed!
      It's actually worse. Worthing to Plymouth early tomorrow morning, Plymouth to Sheffield Tuesday afternoon, Wednesday is actually in Doncaster but thought Sheffield would be a better bet than a Tuesday night in Donny! Next month is better though as I get a few days in Berlin and a chance to have a beer and some food with @Herr Tubthumper
      I’ll get my thinking cap on.
      "I will design a town in the image of your face. Round the wrinkles of your eyes my footsteps you can trace. We could promenade down infra-nasel depression. The streets of your hands will never feel a recession."
      Fan of the 17 bus Cowfold Seagull's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
      Please please promise me you two will opt for a nice bratwurst and sauerkraut, NOT a burger, however 'gourmet' it may be! . . . please, pretty please?

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Cowfold Seagull View Post
      Please please promise me you two will opt for a nice bratwurst and sauerkraut, NOT a burger, however 'gourmet' it may be! . . . please, pretty please?
      Ha ha. It’s up to @thedonkeycentrehalf. But, this place is good for sausages https://www.dasmeisterstueck.de
      "I will design a town in the image of your face. Round the wrinkles of your eyes my footsteps you can trace. We could promenade down infra-nasel depression. The streets of your hands will never feel a recession."

0 Not allowed!
      Hi all, just a quick one to see if anyone has any tips? Looking for a vege-friendly place in the North Laines area 'ish for a 3rd date pre flicks, so pretty relaxed, but nice atmosphere, food etc. Any tips much appreciated, thought I'd check with the experts here before I do my head in on google! Cheers!

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by jimmygull View Post
      Hi all, just a quick one to see if anyone has any tips? Looking for a vege-friendly place in the North Laines area 'ish for a 3rd date pre flicks, so pretty relaxed, but nice atmosphere, food etc. Any tips much appreciated, thought I'd check with the experts here before I do my head in on google! Cheers!
      Cin Cin
      NEW SCHTUMMCAST. MORE VIBES AVAILABLE HERE >>>>>> http://soundcloud.com/schtumm/schtum...0-neal-schtumm
      aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch Westdene Seagull's Avatar

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by jimmygull View Post
      Quote Originally Posted by CHAPPERS View Post
      Cin Cin
      I'm not entirely sure Cin Cin is going to give a huge veggie choice ..... the Hove one certainly was limited. I'd head to the Lanes and Food for Friends.
      BAN Village Idiots
      The devil whispered in my ear : "You're not strong enough to withstand the storm."
      I whispered in the devils ear : " I am the storm."