Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Restaurant 2019 Thread

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
We're the Boathouse, in Littlehampton marina, thanks for asking. You'll know you're in the right place because there's lots of Albion paraphernalia on the walls!

Ah! I thought you were oop North somewhere! I'll make a booking for next time we're down that way.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
You'll be very welcome. We've been endorsed by Lewis Dunk no less, who came in last September. He had a burger, which he said was "the b0ll0cks". I think he meant in a good way.

Do you have a breakfast menu? I can't see it on your site anywhere.

Yes Chef

Apr 11, 2016
In the kitchen
Do you have a breakfast menu? I can't see it on your site anywhere.

We certainly do, we're open for breakfast from 9 to 11 every day except Mondays and have all the usual suspects like full English /vegetarian, eggs benedict/royale and bubble and squeak, plus a couple of alternative things like Baked eggs and chorizo casserole and Spanish omelette. There is about 16 choices in total, so I won't list them all here.
It does get daft at the weekend when the sun is out, so booking/patience is appreciated!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
We certainly do, we're open for breakfast from 9 to 11 every day except Mondays

Yeah - I saw that bit on your website, but there wasn't an actual menu, but...

and have all the usual suspects like full English /vegetarian, eggs benedict/royale and bubble and squeak, plus a couple of alternative things like Baked eggs and chorizo casserole and Spanish omelette. There is about 16 choices in total, so I won't list them all here.
It does get daft at the weekend when the sun is out, so booking/patience is appreciated!

...sounds like you have enough options for this vegetarian to actually have a choice, so we might come by this weekend!

Yes Chef

Apr 11, 2016
In the kitchen
Yeah - I saw that bit on your website, but there wasn't an actual menu, but...

...sounds like you have enough options for this vegetarian to actually have a choice, so we might come by this weekend!

You'll be very welcome, and we have plenty of veggie stuff

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Jul 7, 2003
We're the Boathouse, in Littlehampton marina, thanks for asking. You'll know you're in the right place because there's lots of Albion paraphernalia on the walls!

Didn't even know the place existed but having looked at your menu, will definitely try and get over in the next few weeks. The Pork Duo is right up my street.

A quick look at TA seems to indicate you had an interesting party there the other week:rolleyes:

Yes Chef

Apr 11, 2016
In the kitchen
Didn't even know the place existed but having looked at your menu, will definitely try and get over in the next few weeks. The Pork Duo is right up my street.

A quick look at TA seems to indicate you had an interesting party there the other week:rolleyes:

Please don't get me started, they behaved appallingly, but we have to suck it up on TA. However, thanks for the nice words and please do say hello if you do come in

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here