Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
42d53828082fcebe859973def26fe29a.jpg

Jul 7, 2003
Live updates from Pitch side tonight then:lol:

Was planning to give them a few weeks to settle down before giving this place a try so very interested to see how you get on.

Jul 7, 2003
My annual question:-

Might be heading into Brighton for the end of the Festival, with the kids.

We normally grab lunch in Giraffe which is nice enough just wondering if there's anywhere else we could try, in a similar style.

Giraffe hasn't existed for a couple of years as it got turned into one of the chains Burger & Cocktails operations instead.

If the kids aren't too fussy then Las Iguanas opposite the library can be good as there are plenty of options with the tapas. Would also highly recommend Fatto a Manno for pizzas but that might not be your thing. You might also consider Foodilic on North Street as a healthy all you can eat buffet. Kids and adults love Be Fries - menu is simple but if you eat in then they give you loads of sampler dips which kids enjoy trying (and you can get them to try new flavours).

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Giraffe hasn't existed for a couple of years as it got turned into one of the chains Burger & Cocktails operations instead.

If the kids aren't too fussy then Las Iguanas opposite the library can be good as there are plenty of options with the tapas. Would also highly recommend Fatto a Manno for pizzas but that might not be your thing. You might also consider Foodilic on North Street as a healthy all you can eat buffet. Kids and adults love Be Fries - menu is simple but if you eat in then they give you loads of sampler dips which kids enjoy trying (and you can get them to try new flavours).

Thanks, yeah i should of said 'whatever Giraffe is now'.
Ill certainly look into your recommendations.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Brunch at Mange Tout is spectacular. I need to go again soon..

I have had breakfast here a few times. Really good. And the coffee was something else.

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Love the look of that, hope its decent and looking forward to the review. The doughnuts sound great and the Ham Eggs and Chips at £17 sounds fine if its good but for me I think the main has to be the lamb

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Whipped butter? :shrug:

What's wrong with just having this on the table:-

I-Cant-Believe-Its-Not-Butter-new-name-798220.jpg

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
16 quid for a plate of vegan vegetables too

Indeed. I don't object to paying a good price for good food but some of the prices on that menu, given what is on the menu, do seem a tad high ..... especially as it's in Worthing ! I'll probably give it a go though once it's bedded in.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I notice he’s doing a collaboration with The Crab Shack. Assuming Pitch is good, there’s a perfect Albion double-header: Crab Shack for lunch, Albion, craft beer in a Worthing micro pub and then Pitch.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I notice he’s doing a collaboration with The Crab Shack. Assuming Pitch is good, there’s a perfect Albion double-header: Crab Shack for lunch, Albion, craft beer in a Worthing micro pub and then Pitch.

Can see that topping out at about a cool £200 for the day, sorry, I'll have to skip .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here