Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] 2019 promises to be perhaps the most turbulent if not fascinating ever in UK politics

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Kylie at Pride is probably less significant than the other two points that you were making.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Kylie at Pride is probably less significant than the other two points that you were making.

It's the most significant.

Except that at this stage it is a rumour. A plausible 'Please God' rumour.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
The country is broken and whatever Mrs May or the Queen say isn't going to bring the country back together anytime soon.

But a positive note for the summer, England inaugural winners of the UEFA Nations League and Engalnd to win the cricket world cup

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It does rather doesn’t it!

Time to take this competition seriously as we ain’t going down or finishing in the top 7.

First step - wipe that smug smile off of smug Eddie’s smug face.

Argus suggests a much changed team for that game so not sure that we will be taking it that seriously. Although we do have a pretty decent 2nd eleven these days. The fact that CH doesn’t seem able to better Smug Eddie despite a number of attempts and we are away doesn’t bode well though

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
It does rather doesn’t it!

Time to take this competition seriously as we ain’t going down or finishing in the top 7.

First step - wipe that smug smile off of smug Eddie’s smug face.

Indeed. We won't win it by fielding half of the Development Squad though. In fact we won't beat Bmuff by fielding half of the Development Squad.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I don’t see why not.

I passed that milestone last year. Today I did some gardening. I now feel like I've done three rounds with Steve Logan (two falls and one submission).

Mind you, I felt much the same after a good thrash in the garden when I was 35 :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here